World of Warcraft: The Battle for Azeroth

BfA is Legion 2.0 with a PvP theme. Only new feature basically is Island Expeditions. Which is a dogshit game mode that shouldnt of been released to live in its current design structure.

Like Legion your basically doing Dungeons and World Quests for Artifact Power. Which is kind of funny. For during MoP players complained that to many daily quests existed. World Quests are rebranded dailies from MoP.

My first impression of my Arcane Mage when first hitting 120 was troubling. Now that im somewhat geared it obvious Arcane will be nerfed hard right before the second raid tier is released.

Azerite gear im 50/50 on. For theyre worse trinket/enchant/raid tier set buffs. Its a good concept that should of only been applied to our two trinket slots.

Leveling so far felt pretty good, been doing normal and heroic dungeons since hitting cap. Those seem alright so far. I should start doing some mythic dungeons this week as well, we'll see how that goes.

Helps that Destruction (Warlocks) are in a good place in dungeons right now. At the start of Legion all the Lock specs were shit in dungeons so it made it really hard to pug and get geared up for raid.

Just got back to the game myself. Played since pre-BC/Nilla days until Cata dropped then stopped. Came back for WoD then stopped when Legion came out and am back again lol.

Loving it tbh guys, really enjoying it. Running my Resto Druid and Boomy(grrr) while knocking out quests etc solo.

Had planned on getting back to my "pride & joy" character; my DPriest but Jesus H. Murphy they changed that spec big-time and I cannot, just, cannot get the feel & flow of the newer Discipline play style. And it vexes the shit outta me lol.

Rolling with a solid Guild(Horde-Spirestone) too so that helps the fun, good social crew with a bunch of fellow PvP-Junkies and a solid core of Raiders. Few new players and returnees too. I've just started to run Heroics and shit now and am able to do my WQ's. Legit took my time leveling, even leveled my fishing and LWing before hitting 120 pretty much lol.

Overall, from what I've experienced so far it's very good. Enjoying it.

clumsygenius#1516 hmu, just say sherdog, always BGing/Instance spam/WQ's etc.

P4P one of the worst games.
<YeahOKJen>

I'm enjoying BFA so far, although my warrior is only level 114.
If you guys like world PVP then you're in for a treat. Go to Org/SW, turn on Warmode, and begin reaping souls.
Warmode puts you in a shard shared with other players that have WM enabled. WM basically makes it a PVP server, and boy howdy let me tell you, I will fight puny Alliance scum at the drop of the hat. That is MY ore node, that is MY quest objective, MY airdrop, MINE MINE MINE. You want to take something that belongs to Gable? Prepare to pay in blood.

Yeah, I'm having fun.

<YeahOKJen>

I'm enjoying BFA so far, although my warrior is only level 114.
If you guys like world PVP then you're in for a treat. Go to Org/SW, turn on Warmode, and begin reaping souls.
Warmode puts you in a shard shared with other players that have WM enabled. WM basically makes it a PVP server, and boy howdy let me tell you, I will fight puny Alliance scum at the drop of the hat. That is MY ore node, that is MY quest objective, MY airdrop, MINE MINE MINE. You want to take something that belongs to Gable? Prepare to pay in blood.

Yeah, I'm having fun.

You saying it's seeing good times makes me kinda wish I was still playing. Always played on a PVP server. World PVP used to be pretty fantastic.

Hillsbrad Foothills there was always beef. Even Redridge was hood back in vanilla. Tons of spots were routinely camped, everything from summoning stones to quest givers.

I used to body horde for hours at the elemental plateau in the BT days. Isle of Quel Danas. On and on.

I honestly couldn't imagine even playing on a PVE server. It would be so unbearably dull.

Got over 4k views so far from my Uldir streams last night:

Starting to lean towards the conspiracy theory of BFA was designed so badly to force players to the new MMO IP theyre working on.

When the fuck are classic servers happening?

When the fuck are classic servers happening?
Probably after the next couple raid tiers tbh. Blizz doesnt want to pull players from BFA too soon.

Probably after the next couple raid tiers tbh. Blizz doesnt want to pull players from BFA too soon.

I guarantee it's Q4 next year. 15th anniversary of Vanilla. Bank on it.

i haven't played in like 10+ years, is there F2P coming as well? I thought i read that somewhere

Well, you can pay for your sub with game gold now. I haven't spent a cent on the game - including the most recent xpac - in years. All paid with gold.

Well, you can pay for your sub with game gold now. I haven't spent a cent on the game - including the most recent xpac - in years. All paid with gold.

My old accounts are long gone I think, I sold my original account with arena season 1 gladiator mount for a few hundred bucks. I could probably reclaim it though? no clue How much gold does a month cost and how would that compare to a fresh account?

My old accounts are long gone I think, I sold my original account with arena season 1 gladiator mount for a few hundred bucks. I could probably reclaim it though? no clue How much gold does a month cost and how would that compare to a fresh account?
You can play for free to level 20.

If you haven't played in that long you won't have near enough gold to pay for your sub with gold, but you can jump in and start making gold pretty easy

Its one thing when vocal players are taking it to the forum. Things start getting tricky when the popular content creators start echoing it.

It was bound to receive the treatment:

Back