Movies World War II: From the Frontlines

Spounman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This came out on Netflix last Thursday, December 7th. Has anyone seen it yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm going to start watching tonight, Looks to be a series with 40+ minute episodes.

I saw this recently, during the time honored tradition of crawling through Netflix menus with the girlfriend, looking for something you'll both want to watch and noticing things you think you'll like but you're sure she won't.

I saw both this, and a documentary on human origins archeology. Noted, for later. And then we agreed to watch an episode of the office.😐

I'm hoping this is even partially as good as ww2 in color, which is awesome but doesn't seem to be on Netflix anymore.

I saw this recently, during the time honored tradition of crawling through Netflix menus with the girlfriend, looking for something you'll both want to watch and noticing things you think you'll like but you're sure she won't.

I saw both this, and a documentary on human origins archeology. Noted, for later. And then we agreed to watch an episode of the office.😐

I'm hoping this is even partially as good as ww2 in color, which is awesome but doesn't seem to be on Netflix anymore.
I didn't see the one on human origins, I'll have to check it out.

Back