Worst Bands of All Time

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I nominate Creed, Godsmack, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and Nickelback...Can it get any worse?

It doesn't get much worse than Good Charlotte, but I would like to add Velvet Revolver to that pantheon of shit.

I nominate Creed, Godsmack, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and Nickelback...Can it get any worse?

Not bad of a list, TS.

I'd like to add Hollywood Undead to that list.

Here's an actual lyric from one of their songs:

Scene kids, tired of gettin' picked on by mean kids.
And I'd hate to be obscene kid, but have you seen my penis?
I know you have, 'cause that shit is bomb!
My dick's got more friends then (sic) Tom!
These scene clubs, I run these.
I should write the book "How To Be Scene For Dummies!"

I guess being whiny and angsty can be cool and edgy these days.

Insane Clown Posse. Limp Bizkit is pretty awful too.

The Nig-Heist.

I like them because they are so terrible, but people who went to their shows hated them, cos they opened for Black Flag and, you know what Black Flag fans are like, lol.

Biggest cheer they would get is when they said the next song was the last of their set.

In terms of bands I have no clue as to how they are popular and, actively dislike them: Asking Alexandria.

They are just woeful.

In terms of bands I have no clue as to how they are popular and, actively dislike them: Asking Alexandria.

They are just woeful.

What is up with these bands and their silly names?

Asking Alexandria
Breaking Benjamin
Saving Abel
Taking Back Sunday

Oh look, I want to start a band. Let's see here: *insert gerund* + *insert a direct object, preferably a name*

Queefing Quinishanaynay

Perfect.

Fuckin U2. The most banal, mundane cunts to ever walk the earth. Anyway, here's Henry to explain it better

Venom was pretty bad, not sure if anyone remembers them.

Early Venom was awesome. Get fucked.
They were awful. A buddy of mine had some live bootlegs of them, sometimes we'd put them on just to laugh at them.

They were awful. A buddy of mine had some live bootlegs of them, sometimes we'd put them on just to laugh at them.

Live bootlegs usually sound awful. Get the dick out of your ass.

Fuck off.

raw

I really hate the fuck outta that bunch of dicks called bowling for soup..
I don't mind a parody band like weird al or steel panther who fucking rock the spandex.
But these bowling for soup twats are just shite...

I saw that biskit were mentioned..I saw em live in December and i hate to say it. They were pretty good..
Ouch that hurt...

Also. Even though i like a few songs..U 2 can fuckoff whilst I'm at it. Boner is a poser.

Fuckin U2. The most banal, mundane cunts to ever walk the earth. Anyway, here's Henry to explain it better

No greater irony than hearing Henry Rollins talk about how bad some other recording artist sucks. lol

Also...

Stone. Fucking. Sour.

No greater irony than hearing Henry Rollins talk about how bad some other recording artist sucks. lol

Also...

Stone. Fucking. Sour.
It's a shame too because Corey Taylor was a great singer for Slipknot. Then Slipknot became as bad and stone sour.

stone sour have made some proper decent songs in my opinion.
and last time i saw slipknot the were fucking great on the welcome to hell tour 2015.
but i can see why some folks don't like em..

Ive got one that may cause derision ....
Green day....they do absolutely fuck all for me...

Back