Worst Bands of All Time

At first I was going to write something very insulting to you, probably including me, your mother and some dirty sexual activities, but I thought otherwise.

Tell me please, if you call Whitesnake and Motley Crue worst bands of all time, which bands do you consider good?

Iron Maiden jumped out at me. Like WTF?

It's funny, I never would have thought to put rage against the machine or system of a down in the same category as kid rock or Limp Bizkit. But now that I am thinking about it, I guess they are a similar genre, and I just did not make the connection because there is a huge difference in quality.

I agree.

As does Tim Commerford... good company.

Slayer blows donkey dick.

I myself love Green Day but I can see why you don't like em they're stuff over the years has just got to the stage of mediocre at best. Stone Sour though can suck a dick not because I hate their music but because over the years I've had them shoved down my throat by any rock related piece of media, I've listened to em they're alright they got like 1 good song (thats Through Glass) and the rest all the same its weh weh wuh weh at the start and then Corey says something stupid I have no clue why they are backed so much. But Slipknot they're still good looking forward to their next album which be out about time as the new System of a Down album AKA never.
New slip album will be 2019..

I don't really know much about.media and them shoving it in your face mate.
Im just doing my own thing..
But if you don't like something then fair play..

Saw machine head last Friday..
Again.lol
They were fucking epic..

Game over and beautiful morning were off the hook good..

Got gig blues at the moment..as.im not there..

New slip album will be 2019..

I don't really know much about.media and them shoving it in your face mate.
Im just doing my own thing..
But if you don't like something then fair play..

Saw machine head last Friday..
Again.lol
They were fucking epic..

Game over and beautiful morning were off the hook good..

Got gig blues at the moment..as.im not there..
I stand by what I said about stone sour and I feel your gig blues pain my man. Also its good to know Slipknot actually are releasing a new album.

Trapt, breaking Benjamin, SOAD, Green Day post-1995, korn, puddle of mudd, mudvayne, cradle of filth, children of bodom, rise against, bowling for soup, simple plan, queensryche
Really?Of all time? Queensryche & Mudvayne?
I guess you've never heard of Poison,Warrant,Nickleback,Europe,White Lion etc.?

I stand by what I said about stone sour and I feel your gig blues pain my man. Also its good to know Slipknot actually are releasing a new album.
hey no worries about stone sour, its cool mate.
as for slip, they, (one or a few ) have been quoted recently saying probs late 2019.
and the guy doing the article said they have always been true to their word or there abouts..

hey no worries about stone sour, its cool mate.
as for slip, they, (one or a few ) have been quoted recently saying probs late 2019.
and the guy doing the article said they have always been true to their word or there abouts..
Sweet hopefully it won't be bad like most newer albums brought out by some of my favourite bands.

Tool

For making their fans wait 5+ years between each release.

I present to you...

This is what bowel cancer would look like in music form

Probably all hairbands and their stupid 15 mins ballad songs and their 7 mins guitar solos, I was so glad when nirvana and grunge put away all those makeup wearing, hairspray ozone killing cunts....

Well, looks like it's time for to play the devil's advocate!

Venom was pretty bad, not sure if anyone remembers them.

They are literally credited for inventing Black Metal, of course they are remembered. I saw them live at Hellfest a bunch of years ago, they were extremely underwhelming on stage though.

Well boys may introduce you to a little band called Anal Cunt

They're clearly a joke band but they do have a following so that counts in my book

How dare you? They have the best album cover in the history of mankind and the music matches that masterpiece.

r-4095825-1355079386-1012.jpeg

That being said, I actually like that band and own several records. They were obviously never meant to be serious and I love to tell metalheads that Seth did backing vocals on Pantera's The Great Southern Trendkill.

311. We should hand them over to ISIS.

I dont know what GG Alins band name was, but I'm nominating them

The earlier GG stuff are atrocious, but he did much better with the Murder Junkies. Brutality and Bloodshed for All is actually a solid album.

The worst band I can recall is the viking/ambient bullshit Ur Nord Germanisch. The keyboard is awful and the voice is even worst. The worst/best part are the lyrics (sadly/luckily for you in French), where the dude sounds like he is literally describing pictures from a children's book about the Middle-Age. It's basically like "This is a viking village. On the left, the house of the black smith, on the right, the house of the magician. The men are strong and the women are blonde."

You know who else was never good, but who's music has aged horrendously? Kid Rock. Listen to Bawitdabaw sometime. Really, really bad.

That was just a bad era for rap/rock hybrid music, whatever it's called.

Yeah, that shit is awful. And the guy below you mentioned Trapt. Again, I agree. They are fucking terrible. They wanted to be the Papa Roach of Los Gatos or something. I’m not saying Papa Roach is the worst band ever. But one should never aspire to be Papa Roach.

Back