Worst Boxer of all time?

Sambhava

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how I came across this but I'm glad I did:

Fuck, guy fights like the first time you ever play fight night and don't know the controls

Last edited:
Jimmy Smith might be worse, maybe

This thread needs more Charlie Z

Glass Joe disagrees.
Came here to say that

th

Reminds me of Jerry Lewis in Sailor Beware.

Another one joins the ranks. 'The Shadow' - 'I dodge cars at busy highway intersections to train for a fight'.

I bet he was being serious too.

These guys have an appeal of their own.

Last edited:
This is going to upset a lot of people but it was clearly Rocky Balboa. His defense was horrible. I don't care what the computers say. Drago must of had little pillow punches or he would've killed Rocky. I think Apollo must of had no chin whatsoever.

This is going to upset a lot of people but it was clearly Rocky Balboa. His defense was horrible. I don't care what the computers say. Drago must of had little pillow punches or he would've killed Rocky. I think Apollo must of had no chin whatsoever.

It doesn't upset me but I do need to add, if rocky films were even vaguely realistic he would've lost every single fight across the series via first round tko. Every single one of them.

He can't be the worst fighter if his record is 1-2 as a pro.

Another one joins the ranks. 'The Shadow' - 'I dodge cars at busy highway intersections to train for a fight'.

I bet he was being serious too.

These guys have an appeal of their own.

The other guy was terrible too, but The Shadow made him look like Mayweather.

It doesn't upset me but I do need to add, if rocky films were even vaguely realistic he would've lost every single fight across the series via first round tko. Every single one of them.

Even Spider Rico? And Joe Czak in the opening montage to III?

Back