Worst crowd in MMA

chitoortiz

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Toronto, hands down.

I've only been to shows mainly on the east coast and a few mid (Chicago, Detroit, Indy)

Toronto fans are by far the dumbest, drunkest, most annoying fans at a live UFC event.

I'm Canadian too. Toronto is always hailed as the mecca of MMA too. I've been to every Toronto UFC event so far and it gets worse for every event. I love Toronto too. Great city.

Flame away. I'm ready.

You haven't seen the Vancouver hockey riots yet have you?

two words: Bra Zil.

nothing even close.

You haven't seen the Vancouver hockey riots yet have you?

Nope.

I can only speak of the mid to east coast.

Been to Newark, Baltimore and Philly. I'd take all those crowds over the Toronto ones.

not really.

definitely brazil, only good thing about brazilian crowds is them going completely silent when their guy gets finished.

Toronto has some smokin hot women. Well, MY type of women. Ethnic looking but you cant really tell what ethnicity they are just by looking at them.

You must be outta your damn mind. Toronto has some of the best sports fans in the world. That includes combat sports or any events. They really get into it, dont mistake their enthusiasm for annoying. If their enthusiasm annoys you, then you dont know what a good crowd is.

Last edited:
I'm the type of guy who gets REALLY drunk to any sproting events.

So, I will stay out of that thread....

Ignore the crowd...... just like every other sport.

Announcers as well.

Ignore the crowd...... just like every other sport.

Announcers as well.

Well the UFC used to offer Fight Club Radios.

Those little $20 items were the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Would drown out all the drunk idiots and of course the "Woo's"

Don't know why the UFC stopped offering those.

I thought Toronto was great. They cheered the shit out of Santos/Manuwa and Holloway/Ortega and booed Shevchenko/Joanna, what more can you ask for?!

Brazil is hands down the worst, there's not even an argument against it.

Back