Worst crowd in MMA

Brazil

And whoever booed JDS after his first loss to Cain.

The Argentinian crowd was super cool. The worst looks to be The travelling Irish and many say Brazil is bad, but have they actually been? Japan must be an obvious number 1. On my past thread many yanks said they see many brawls so seems America could be hit and miss but most cards are there. Heard Rogan praise Australian crowd before but still haven't been. My mates have and they're fuckwits.

I been to a Jersey crowd in the middle of Jersey Shore Fever. It's all guidos who watch wrestling and sniff coke in the bathroom. I swear there was one dude screaming the whole time rich franklin you balding bastard but he is the one that is losing his hair from roids.

Yeah, Philly people are not nice.

got heckled so badly ha ha.

I left at half time to watch the reminder of the game in the building/Bar,
in the Center of the parking lot of the 3 stadiums lol.

Great place to watch sport tho,
was during the march madness.
+ Beer was cheaper. Wasn't mad.

Said people who never been to an event in brazil

While i would not be surprised, and i gotta say, it may very well just be, yall wouldnt know and just blindly hating.

<36>
- salty brazilian

I thought Toronto was great. They cheered the shit out of Santos/Manuwa and Holloway/Ortega and booed Shevchenko/Joanna, what more can you ask for?!

Brazil is hands down the worst, there's not even an argument against it.
Same thought crowd was awesome. I cant stand the crowds that start wooing shit drives me crazy especially during good fights

New York, I think. For chanting USA when Weidman fought Gastelum.

Nope.

I can only speak of the mid to east coast.

Been to Newark, Baltimore and Philly. I'd take all those crowds over the Toronto ones.
Vancouver fans are shameful. YouTube search Vancouver hockey riots you'll see two separate riots from different playoff losses. Plus we're the quickest bandwagon jumping fans in the entire NHL. <DisgustingHHH>

Said people who never been to an event in brazil

While i would not be surprised, and i gotta say, it may very well just be, yall wouldnt know and just blindly hating.

<36>
If i get a wish to get robbed or kidnapped sure i will visit Brazil

Chitortiz is the biggest crybaby/most triggered person on Sherdog.....if it wasn't this he would be crying about Conor. Nothing to see here folks!

Vancouver fans are shameful. YouTube search Vancouver hockey riots you'll see two separate riots from different playoff losses. Plus we're the quickest bandwagon jumping fans in the entire NHL. <DisgustingHHH>

Oh yeah, I've seen the youtube videos.

I guess my thread title should have been worst east coast ufc crowds

Back