Worst crowd in MMA

Chitortiz is the biggest crybaby/most triggered person on Sherdog.....if it wasn't this he would be crying about Conor. Nothing to see here folks!

Someone say conor?

Conor04.gif

Any crowd with either 1) the drunken Irish Conor nutlickers or the moronic Chael tea baggers who buy into his "Amercan Ganster" bullshit

There was one annoying ass motherfucker seated in the front somewhere with a white shirt who kept standing up during Holloway/Ortega. This guy acted like he was in there fighting and wanted all the attention. Wish someone would have knocked his ass out.

Fans who yell “KNEES!” When fighters are clinched together. Wherever that happens is the worst.

"you're going to die" is probably too much for fight fans, who would have thought

I was at the fights on Saturday and the fans seemed alright.

Mind you, there was a woman near me fully passed out in her seat for the entire main card which I thought was pretty funny.

Worst crowds are Singaporean crowds because that's where Eddie's banshee of a wife will be in the coming years

I don't mind Brazil tbh. I dislike Japan the most, watching fights in Japan is just so boring crowd is silent half the time. The Brazilian chants always get me pumped for some reason I love it haha.

Said people who never been to an event in brazil

While i would not be surprised, and i gotta say, it may very well just be, yall wouldnt know and just blindly hating.

<36>
you've heard of this thing called television, yes?

I was at the fights on Saturday and the fans seemed alright.

Mind you, there was a woman near me fully passed out in her seat for the entire main card which I thought was pretty funny.

hahaha, when i went to Jones-Machinda with some friends, one of them pretty much passed out for the last 3 fights. my other buddy and i just kept eating pizza and drinking and socializing with people around us. was a good night

you've heard of this thing called television, yes?
VAfan the type of guy to watch roller coaster videos and pass on complimentary six flags tickets
<45>

Irish fans are the worst. They all jerk off to conor as well.

I don't mind Brazil tbh. I dislike Japan the most, watching fights in Japan is just so boring crowd is silent half the time. The Brazilian chants always get me pumped for some reason I love it haha.
Gotta say, Redneck crowds who boo when the fight goes to the ground have their charm as well

There was one annoying ass motherfucker seated in the front somewhere with a white shirt who kept standing up during Holloway/Ortega. This guy acted like he was in there fighting and wanted all the attention. Wish someone would have knocked his ass out.

On tv I kept hearing people in the audience yelling 'Sit down!' Maybe it was that jackass.

what happened? if you don't mind me asking
Just got Heckled pretty Hard.

It was all fun game at the begining
I fired back a Little.

Then the Raps took a 15pts lead.
Volume turned Up a bit.

Some Heckler got drunker.
Me too.

Stop being fun game at that point.
Threat were made both Side.

My Friend made the call to get out of there before in turned badly.

I'm Canadian, I usually try to avoid trouble in other country.

Back