Worst fighter to make it to the TUF FINALS?

Wtf? I thought that was a joke but that guy on the right is in fact Haynes!!

Thanks for posting.
I work on the strip and I actually see him quite a bit. He eats in our employee cafeteria a lot. Not even joking

I work on the strip and I actually see him quite a bit. He eats in our employee cafeteria a lot. Not even joking
F**king HILARIOUS!

Is he a cool cop or does he think he is a badass cuz he used to “fight UFC”?

I am gonna go with the latter as a guess...

F**king HILARIOUS!

Is he a cool cop or does he think he is a badass cuz he used to “fight UFC”?

I am gonna go with the latter as a guess...
He's always been cool with me. There are a few videos of him arresting people on youtube

Tommy-Speer_1718_UFN13.jpg

QsOfUiH.gif

I would say Mac Danzig due to all the hype surrounding him, people thought he was going to a big thing in the UFC.

I don’t know. I don’t think I can talk shit about a TUF finalist. As far as fighting goes. To come out on top of one bracket in a tourney of 16, is no joke. Some TUF contestants have already had 15-20 pro fights before TUF.

So I’ll just leave it there. But personality wise. TUF 20 had some real assholes on it. That was the season they crowned a SW Champion.

I don’t know. I don’t think I can talk shit about a TUF finalist. As far as fighting goes. To come out on top of one bracket in a tourney of 16, is no joke. Some TUF contestants have already had 15-20 pro fights before TUF.

So I’ll just leave it there. But personality wise. TUF 20 had some real assholes on it. That was the season they crowned a SW Champion.
Josh Haynes

Amir Sadollah with 0 pro fights (though he turned out alright)

Colton Smith basically a poor mans Ben Askren

Some great ones mentioned. Some others...

Kris McCray: Lost to Court McGee in the finale. Lost 2 more fights and got cut by the UFC. Was mediocre afterwards and hasn't fought in 3 years.

Matt Van Buren: He was horrible and I just remember his mediocre standup and calling his housemates "turds" a lot. He was released from the UFC after 2 fights and only went on to fight twice since being cut.

All of the TUF: US vs. UK Finalists (except Ross Pearson): Okay, I won't include James Wilks since he was forced to retire due to injury. However, the two runners-up, Andre Winner and DaMarques Johnson, have done little-to-nothing since the finale.
Winner lost all his UFC fights and got cut. He did go on a nice streak in England (including a win over Artem), but that is long over.
Johnson hung around the UFC for longer than he should have, amassing a 3-7 record. Seemingly retired, Johnson retired losing six straight.

Colton Smith, aside from any fighting credentials or lack thereof, wins the "most horrible personality" award by a light year and it's not even close.

Vile person.

I don’t really count WMMA cuz no one really watches that crap anyways.

Sorry ladies....
Actually, every card I’ve ever worked, promoters WANT a women’s fight because it’s a huge crowd draw. Nice try though.

Gotta be 1-5 Jessica Rakoczy.
Funny thing is that Roxy and Pennington who lost to her, both have fought for a UFC title.

Actually, every card I’ve ever worked, promoters WANT a women’s fight because it’s a huge crowd draw. Nice try though.

Is that why Invicta bleeds money and has to be subsidized by the UFC? Is that why Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 did 100,000 buys, worse than Mighty Mouse PPVs, and Nunes vs. Pennington did 85,000 buys, the worst figure for a UFC PPV since freaking 2004?

I'll take the hard numbers and figures over some nice thing a promoter supposedly told you.

Yeah sure buddy...
How many fight cards have you worked at? How many promoters? Please explain to me how your inside information on this subject is vastly superior to mine?

Back