Worst Matches of All Times

I thought of Heroes of Wrestling Volkoff and Sheik instantly.

Now I see it's -5 :)

I'm getting smart.

Heroes of Wrestling PPV

Jake Roberts was absolutely hammered and couldn't even wrestle his match, so they just kind of stood there.

"You wanna play 21....well I have 22. You want to play Blackjack....Well I have 2 of those too"

HHH/Steiner at RR03. The Big Bad Booty Daddy had such an awesome debut at MSG a couple of months earlier but he blew up within minutes and the Boston crowd turned on him.

To be fair, TS did share a TNA Woman's match so I figured I'd go with a worse one from them. To go from another organization that follows the big promotion and no female rule, I have a 6 man tag featuring Vilano 3-5 versus the Psycho Circus from AAA.

Wow, actually clicked to mention this match. I watched that event because I was (am) really into Lucha Underground, and although of course I've been aware of AAA I never really went out of my way to watch it.

I haven't watched any since.

I couldn't pick just one match. But in my eyes, HHH has had the largest amount of bad matches for a big name wrestler.

Any match with George Gulas. He makes Mosca Jr. look like prime Ray Stevens.
He was so bad he killed his dad's territory and was the impetus for Jerry Jarrett finally going off on his own. With Lawler on Jarret's side it was only a matter of time...

Worst with an actual big build up was Undertaker vs Underfaker

I couldn't pick just one match. But in my eyes, HHH has had the largest amount of bad matches for a big name wrestler.

yea after his injury he's really had to rely on gimmick matches

his whole 2002-2003 was pretty brutal

shit title matches with Jericho, Hogan, RVD, Kane, Steiner, Booker, Nash, and Goldberg

he even stunk up the Elimination Chamber with a shit finish

during that run his match with Undertaker at King of Ring is prob his worst of all time

yea after his injury he's really had to rely on gimmick matches

his whole 2002-2003 was pretty brutal

shit title matches with Jericho, Hogan, RVD, Kane, Steiner, Booker, Nash, and Goldberg

he even stunk up the Elimination Chamber with a shit finish

during that run his match with Undertaker at King of Ring is prob his worst of all time
MSG went crazy when HHH came back.

He won the Royal Rumble, main evented WrestleMania and won the Undisputed WWF Championship.

Last edited:
Diesel vs British Bulldog at some In Your House PPV was pretty bad

Also Diesel vs Psycho Sid in a Lumberjack match

Diesel still GOAT tier tho

Booker T vs Buff Bagwell
Undertaker vs Roman Reigns

GOod thread. It's hard to think of some because I usually forget bad matches.

I'll go big khali vs Kane
Who booked this shit?
latest

Some good ones here...no wait, bad ones...you know what I mean.

I'd vote 1991 WCW Halloween Havoc Chamber of Horrors Match. That concept was just...dire!

Okay, I got one for you, just on how stupid the idea was: P.N. News and Bobby Eaton vs. Steve Austin and Terry Taylor in a Capture the Flag scaffold match. It was the Great American Bash 1991

Back