Worst MMA fighter decline: from the options below.

to me, it's hendricks by far. a lot of it due to his own lack of motivation. you don't eat shit food and miss weight as often as he does if you still give a shit. he lost it after winning the belt.

Last edited:
Lee Murray. Up and coming contender, ko artist, gave Anderson hell on the feet.

To prison bitch.

Don’t drop the soap homie, don’t drop the soap
I gotta see that fight. Couldn't find it

I was going to say Maynard, out of those Hendricks.

Yes BJ and Rashad are shadows of themselves, but that didn't happen overnight.

Hendricks fell off a cliff so fucking fast, and Gray went from top 3 to getting slept by Pearson in just a few fights.

Decline is largely tied to how long people fight past their prime.

It's easy to have a graceful decline if you stop at a "reasonable" place.

Lots of times powerful decline are nothing more than a fighter hanging around too long.

That said, Benson's career has taken a different trajectory than I would have thought circa mid 2013.

Fedor's fall from goat status to being stopped (almost) by Maldonado is the no. 1 fighter decline.

From the list? Hendricks
Overall? Hendricks

BJ has certainly fallen from the greatest height.

To me Rashad's decline is the most disappointing, as it seems to be (mostly) mental.

I gotta see that fight. Couldn't find it

At one point Anderson dropped to his back on the ground and tried to call Murray to the ground. Ref made him stand back up

Murray had all the tools to be great was just a psycho litterely.

Crazy to think at one time these guys were the top... and today I could actually quite easily walk right through them like they were nothing.

Has to be Johnny based on him being the youngest out of the 3 so his decline was the fastest. Rashad had some good wins post title loss. Johnny just let himself go and doesn't seem to care. Missed weight in 3'out of his last 4 fights. Penn and Evans may be out of their prime but they still want it where johnny seems like he's just collecting a paycheck to pay for his food addiction.

o7kitg.jpg

16i9s0l.jpg

33makj9.jpg

War Pettis

Well they still all fight in the UFC. You should go for it

no, no, no.... I'm too busy for all of that nonsense.

The logic of it plays out in my mind well enough:
Grappler A goes for takedown.... gets jabbed in the face and taps out.

Grabbler B goes for takedown.... gets jabbed in the face and taps out.

Grapbler C goes for takedown.... left and right hooks send him stumbling out of the cage.

Hendricks

Anderson

USADA god bless you

Anthony Pettis had a pretty hard fall. From the cover of wheaties to a 3 fight skid, then an uncomfortable run at FW where he barely got a victory from Olivera and got TKO'd by Max. He might be able to turn it around, but damn it was hard to watch.

Back