Worst Off-Topic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually wore a red shirt in the middle of the black hole once. Was expecting shit for it but the raiders were losing so bad everyone was just crying into their beer.
Posted via Mobile Device

you can wear whatever you want to a raider game as long as youre not stupid and popping off at the mouth... no one will fuck with you just for wearing your colors or cheering for your team. its the retards who want to get bold that end up getting stomped.

you can wear whatever you want to a raider game as long as youre not stupid and popping off at the mouth... no one will fuck with you just for wearing your colors or cheering for your team. its the retards who want to get bold that end up getting stomped.
Depends on the team, but I agree for the moat part.
Posted via Mobile Device

certainly a few jerseys offer more hecklers than others. chiefs fans probably get it the worst.

raiders fans are cross dressing, make up wearing sissies....we had a jail in our stadium

Matt with 20 votes...not shocked by that, but i feel that he like me, is misunderstood by the masses.

raiders fans are cross dressing, make up wearing sissies....we had a jail in our stadium

those hardcore guys in philly are way better! no ring having choke artists who had their ass' handed to them by jamarcus russell.
untitled-4.jpg

eagle.jpg

23.jpg

95.jpg

Philly fans... No words suffice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cross dressing 9ers fans were left out imo..

Raiders fans are afraid of the 700 level and always have been

who is going to get the last post in the first epic thread of the new eunuch OT?

btw...behind the scenes...had ban nicky gotten 50 votes, i'd have really been bant permanently this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back