Worst Song You've Ever Heard

I have mixed feelings on this, because from a comedic standpoint, it's gold.

Gosh theres so many and they all are either pop or rap lol.

I literally can't listen to the radio anymore its either:
1. generic as hell pop star singers (Grande, Beyonce, Rihanna, Bieber, etc.)
2. realy really bad hip hop/rap

This. She has a vevo and she probably though she was being deep.

What about Poison ffs??I'd rather a dozen bot flies set up shop in my ball sack then have to listen to those excrement spewing fuds.

"Nookie"
Very obnoxious and makes me want to punch the lead singer

giphy.gif

Ayyyyy

But seriously. Fuck em with a pineapple up the wazoo, no lube.

Captain and tennille put this one out of reach long before most of you were born.

I've repressed all of the terrible songs I've heard. Can't think of a single one.

"dance with the devil" by immortal technique is up there. what a clunky, fake-taboo, forced pile of shit that gets played at every weed-smoking white guy's house. throw in pretty much anything by necro, jedi mind tricks, etc. too

lots of the radio filler applies too. the train's & meghan trainor's & maroon 5's & shawn mendes's of the world

Astonishing

I'm going to go see this train wreck first hand next month. :eek:
I'm expecting a shit show of epic proportions.

As far as worst song I've ever heard...has to be just about every single performance of the Star Spangled Banner. What a terrible song.

I'm going to go see this train wreck first hand next month. :eek:
I'm expecting a shit show of epic proportions.

As far as worst song I've ever heard...has to be just about every single performance of the Star Spangled Banner. What a terrible song.

I've been baffled by people liking Lil Yachty. It reminds me of the guys from Turqoise Jeep but someone took it for serious.

The song is absolutely horrible but I would smash all three of them with extreme prejudice.

I've been baffled by people liking Lil Yachty. It reminds me of the guys from Turqoise Jeep but someone took it for serious.

meh. he's not terrible. his tapes are pretty weak but there are a couple gems. his feature on "broccoli" was one of the better ones last year

Back