Worst Song You've Ever Heard

Any song that inspires line dancing...Achy Breaky Heart for example.

Any Fige Finger Death Punch song. I'm sorry but those guys suck so much dick.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

maxresdefault.jpg

Back when we were younger, if my older brother wanted me to leave him alone, he would put this song on and I would fuck off immediately:

And I still would. This cover (though I also dislike the original) makes me recoil for whatever reason.

Anything by Sugarland. I used to think I could never genuinely hate any band then I heard All I Want to Do and learned I was really fucking wrong.

98% of all modern rap music.

99% of screamo metal.

I've been baffled by people liking Lil Yachty. It reminds me of the guys from Turqoise Jeep but someone took it for serious.

This is straight Garbage!!! and apparently Lil Yachty is hot right now in the US...seriously....W.T.F is this shit? and I am a fan of Hip Hop but this shit I do not get at all.

99% of screamo metal.

Excuse me sir but I would like to correct you. My main reason for doing this is not to be an asshole or to come off like I know more than you. I would just like to educate people so that you non-metal folk may have a better understanding of things.

You said "99% of Screamo Metal"

I find this to be strange considering that Screamo isn't Metal infact Screamo is a genre by itself and is different from Metal. So "Screamo" can't be metal and it isn't metal.

A lot of The extreme metal genres utilize a screaming style of vocal however this does not make them Screamo because as I stated before it's a different genre.

Death Metal, Grindcore, Deathcore, Metalcore, Black Metal

^^^ a lot of bands in this genres have some sort of screaming vocals (not all but some) some ultilize death growls, Black Metal bands utilize a screeching style( not all but some) yet those genres are different from each other.

The lines get blured though some vocals are not specific to a genre it used to be early Black Metal bands hated death growls because they didn't associated with death metal they wanted to be different so they stayed away from doing similar vocals and developed their own style but today the lines get blurred as lots of BM bands are incorporating death growls

Bottom Line screaming doesn't equal metal and vice Versa.

But I can understand how someone who isn't knowledgeable who just hears screaming who doesn't know any better just thinks "oh their screaming that means their Screamo"

"Screamo metal" isn't even a genre there is extreme metal and all the sub genres of that, (death,Black,grind etc)

99% of screamo metal.

Here is a good example of the difference of genres.

One of these is A Deathcore band and the other is "Symphonic Black Metal(Symphonic?yeah that's a sub genre to regular BM but that's for another time)

Both are screaming but it's a different kind of scream and there is an obvious difference in styles.

Yet none of them are "Screamo Metal"

Back