Worst Song You've Ever Heard

Excuse me sir but I would like to correct you. My main reason for doing this is not to be an asshole or to come off like I know more than you. I would just like to educate people so that you non-metal folk may have a better understanding of things.

You said "99% of Screamo Metal"

I find this to be strange considering that Screamo isn't Metal infact Screamo is a genre by itself and is different from Metal. So "Screamo" can't be metal and it isn't metal.

A lot of The extreme metal genres utilize a screaming style of vocal however this does not make them Screamo because as I stated before it's a different genre.

Death Metal, Grindcore, Deathcore, Metalcore, Black Metal

^^^ a lot of bands in this genres have some sort of screaming vocals (not all but some) some ultilize death growls, Black Metal bands utilize a screeching style( not all but some) yet those genres are different from each other.

The lines get blured though some vocals are not specific to a genre it used to be early Black Metal bands hated death growls because they didn't associated with death metal they wanted to be different so they stayed away from doing similar vocals and developed their own style but today the lines get blurred as lots of BM bands are incorporating death growls

Bottom Line screaming doesn't equal metal and vice Versa.

But I can understand how someone who isn't knowledgeable who just hears screaming who doesn't know any better just thinks "oh their screaming that means their Screamo"

"Screamo metal" isn't even a genre there is extreme metal and all the sub genres of that, (death,Black,grind etc)

Here is a good example of the difference of genres.

Yet none of them are "Screamo Metal"

They're both screamo.

Listened to the vocals for two seconds each.

It's just two different pitches of horrible cookie monster impressions... by satan-worshiping :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

TS the one that comes to my mind is My World by GNR. Both of the UYI albums were great, but that song was terrible. That had to be Axl's idea.

Two words: new country.

They're both screamo.

Listened to the vocals for two seconds each.

It's just two different pitches of horrible cookie monster impressions... by satan-worshiping :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Screamo is definitely not metal. It's a subgenre of emo punk. Most metalheads despise emo/screamo music, including myself.

lol, I remembered it from Dumb and Dumber but never heard this until a year or two ago...it's SO cringeworthy...
My wife has that Carly Simon album. It's a good album and then suddenly that song just pierces your ear drums out of nowhere. And you're just left thinking "what in the fucking fuck?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back