Worst songs

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I want to commit murder on a grand scale every time that stupid ass Portugal The Man "Feel It Still" song comes on. I gotta hear that shit at work at LEAST once an hour on the radio, at the coffee shop, the grocery store...song is fucking retarded. Also "Believer" by Imagine Dragons.

What songs drive you batshit crazy?

Normally really bad songs I find quite funny and they end up becoming a guilty pleasure. It's normally really mediocre bullshit that gets me. I remember the year All Summer Long by Kid Rock came out and I fucking hated it.

Normally really bad songs I find quite funny and they end up becoming a guilty pleasure. It's normally really mediocre bullshit that gets me. I remember the year All Summer Long by Kid Rock came out and I fucking hated it.

God that song was terrible. I had an ex around the time it came out who had that as her ringtone.

I remember hearing these songs non-stop on the bus to school as a kid, and I wanted to puke every time they came on...

Last edited:
Here are a few that came on MTV all the time that drove me nuts...

I remember hearing these songs non-stop on the bus to school as a kid and I wanted to puke every time they came on...

Holy shit, I haven't heard that in 20+ years. I feel old now. Thanks dick.

Bang on the Drum all day
Taking Care of Business

Those are two that come to mind right away

Last edited:

Holy shit, I haven't heard that in 20+ years. I feel old now. Thanks dick.

LMAO. Same here. I think I am going through some kind of "mid-life crisis" right now. Lots of nostalgia these days. :D

"Radar Love"... I realize how much I hate it after hearing it 100 times during UFC events on that stupid hotel commercial. I'll never go to one of there hotels either because of that commercial.

What the hell is radar love anyhow? It's beyond awful.

I can say with the utmost confidence if I were ever to meet this dude I'd fill the room with uppercuts

Just a creepy and lazyily written song.

Super annoying, cloying and overly precious.

LOL, I get that hate for that one. Which kind of sucks because I like a lot of their other songs.

Same. Meet Virginia is them doing it right. But HSS is just some insincere, lyrical cut-and-paste pap. Doesn't help that the vocals and instrumentation are so try hard and twee.

I had literally forgot about it until I heard it at some store the other day, don't remember where as my memory went hazy, and my fight or flight response was immediately triggered. So bad.

Dammit, why do you want us to remember bad songs? Well, I hope these songs get stuck in the OP's head.

MMMBop - WTF was this song even about? The lyrics were something like:
MMMBop
Sickytowop
Boom bop
Pork chop
Someone make this song stop

My Heart Will Go On - Titanic was huge back then and this song was fucking everywhere. I wanted my heart to stop so I didn't have to listen to this shit anymore.

Who Let the Dogs Out? - Did we ever find out who let them out?

The Macarena - Some shitty song trying to cash in on the dance song gimmick that was performed by someone's drunk grandfather.

Mamba No. 5 - They should have stopped at Mambo No. 1.

Those are off the top of my head

Last edited:
Back