Worst songs

Everybody Hurts by REM, a song my wife keeps singing bits of here and there, makes my skin crawl. In fact, a lot of REM seems treacly and overwrought. The B52s are awful. And when you put REM and the B52s together for a song like Roam - gah! Torture.

Shut up, REM are great. Everybody Hurts is kinda boring though.

What has REM got to do with Roam? Are they part of that song, or? I know REM did a few songs featuring the singer of B52's, such as Shiny Happy People (great song that a lot of people seem to hate ...).

Shut up, REM are great. Everybody Hurts is kinda boring though.

What has REM got to do with Roam? Are they part of that song, or? I know REM did a few songs featuring the singer of B52's, such as Shiny Happy People (great song that a lot of people seem to hate ...).

Ah yes, my ears were under such strain that I mixed up Roam and Shiny Happy People. Haha. Sorry about that.

Look, I loved REM for a time. I thought they had the answers to life in their music. But something about their sound changed, or the way it sounded to my ears changed, and now I just can't stand them. Strange, I know.

Yeah, my bad. Roam's still an awful song though, lol.
They have much worse songs and I thought Roam was probably their catchiest and most tolerable tune. Fred Schneider wants to make me pierce my ears everytime he sings

Every time I go into Shoppers Drug Mart this song is playing:

Back