Worst U.S. pro sports franchise of all time is?

Washington Generals.

[YT]3Xu5cQlum38[/YT]

The Omaha Heart of the Lingerie Football League
They didnt win a single game all season, didnt even score one measly point in 80% of their games and gave up 55 points a game on defense
And most these useless bitches aint even got no ass either!

The Omaha Heart of the Lingerie Football League
They didnt win a single game all season, didnt even score one measly point in 80% of their games and gave up 55 points a game on defense
And most these useless bitches aint even got no ass either!

they'd probably lose to my Lions in double overtime.

no SD team has ever won anything (although at least made the WS and SB), and our basketball teams both left, one to become a perennial loser in LA and then the Rockets won titles in HOU

Didn't then WWF try to start a football thing that was terrible? Someone might remember that. Horrible horrible horrible.

After the 80's? The overall worst teams from each league.

Kansas City Royals
Detroit Lions
LA Clippers
New York Islanders
TFC

Worst city with the worst teams? I hate to say this but Toronto. Jays finally made the playoffs which was until this year the longest drought since KC (who made it last season). Until then they've always been mediocre. Sure they play in a tough division but they've never been good enough to win the division or bad enough to be considered the worst team.

Raptors have always been terrible and only the VInce era were they relevant. They have a pretty good team now but not contenders.

NFL well they don't have a team but they were rumoured to be tied to the Bills. Bills have sucked since the 90's.

TFC is the worst MLS team ever. This might finally be the the year they make a post season appearance.

And don't even get me started on the Leafs. They've been garbage since 2003.

Lol @ the CANadian exposing his reading skills

I'm assuming Jack meant North America when he put US Pro Sports. But you're right it does say U.S. Pro Sports Franchise. Hence why I made another list before I selected Toronto as the worst sports city.

But apparently I'm not the only CAN who can't read around here. I'm going to go see my doctor now, maybe he'll prescribe an ointment for me, thanks to my free medical health care I get. I guess I'll need it for that mild rash you gave me from that "wick sick burn BRO"

I'm assuming Jack meant North America when he put US Pro Sports. But you're right it does say U.S. Pro Sports Franchise. Hence why I made another list before I selected Toronto as the worst sports city.

But apparently I'm not the only CAN who can't read around here. I'm going to go see my doctor now, maybe he'll prescribe an ointment for me, thanks to my free medical health care I get. I guess I'll need it for that mild rash you gave me from that "wick sick burn BRO"

im from Detroit bro, "big up" London, windsor, and Toronto yonge street, carabana FTW!!!!!, and big up chicks from Windsor mixed honeys all ways kept it live back in the day.

so i'll allow Toronto teams only. even though you fuckers stole Babc0ck from us and Yzerman...come to think of it....bro if you weren't on my friends list id have something uncouth to say about Toronto lol.

no SD team has ever won anything (although at least made the WS and SB), and our basketball teams both left, one to become a perennial loser in LA and then the Rockets won titles in HOU

Didnt the chargers won a AFL championship (I guess that doesnt really count ).

Worst part of SD teams is they get beat in the stands by visiting crowds very easily, they dont seem to have that "proud" factor some small teams have.

Literally none of this is true

lol at North America
brb looking up failed Mexican squads

im from Detroit bro, "big up" London, windsor, and Toronto yonge street, carabana FTW!!!!!, and big up chicks from Windsor mixed honeys all ways kept it live back in the day.

so i'll allow Toronto teams only. even though you fuckers stole Babc0ck from us and Yzerman...come to think of it....bro if you weren't on my friends list id have something uncouth to say about Toronto lol.

Steve in Tampa and Babs was on his way out Detroit didn't want him to a long term deal again

Back