Worst UFC champ .. McGregor or De Randamie?¡????

GDR

Serra at 7-7 iin the UFC is close lol

Conor could have pic between Tony and Khabib and he duck both of them. Thats worst.

Like I said I think it's more he wants a lot of money to walk into a fight he knows he'll probably lose. I have no doubt if hypothetically the UFC said he'll get 100m to defend his title against Tony or Khabib that he'd show up.

Now I don't like that he'd do that, but I don't think he's so much a coward as he is money hungry.

Imo Conor
Holding up a division with no intentions of defending is very worse than moving on to a different weight class and giving up the belt

GDS is the worst champ in UFC history.

-Won new belt in a division with no fighters, and against someone who never fought in the division before.

-Won in controversial fashion (bad decision, cheated a lot).

-Chose to vacate instead of fighting the #1 contender.

Conor just wants the cheap UFC to pay him right.
The red is nothing but a fkn excuse......

Conor held four belts without ever defending...
GDR held one belt without defending...
Conor got his 55 title shot gifted to him, without ever fighting at 55. So big deal she got one.
Choosing to vacate is better than holding a belt hostage. Not to mention the UFC was probably quick to strip her. Conor on the other hand.....

McGregor

he got his bum life changed by Floyd and he's still being a b***** and not fighting

Someone who quickly steps out of the way of real contenders in the division vs someone who sits on a belt (or two) for months and months?

Option 3- Cyborg, for being champ of a non-starter of a division in the first place and pushing the UFC to make a division of non-existent competitors.

DeRanFromMe literally gave up her belt INSTANTLY to avoid Cyborg.

Conor at least tweets some shit here and there to give fans some slight hope. lol
Conor also held up two divisions so he could participate in the biggest farce in combat sports history where he was outclassed by a aging boxer. Say what you want about GDR but things kept rolling along without her. This will he or won't he shit with Conor has been old for sometime.

gotta be GDR... im no connor fan but ATLEAST he performs when he shows up. dude doesnt defend but he rips the title away in emphatic fashion. GDR barely won that fight if at all imo

The red is nothing but a fkn excuse......

Conor held four belts without ever defending...
GDR held one belt without defending...
Conor got his 55 title shot gifted to him, without ever fighting at 55. So big deal she got one.
Choosing to vacate is better than holding a belt hostage. Not to mention the UFC was probably quick to strip her. Conor on the other hand.....

So the hater narrative now is he should have stayed in CW to defend his titles instead of taking the UFC deal.

<36>

Don't give career advice, actually any advice at all to ANYONE

GDR was honorable enough to vacate stating why. Only put the fans through a couple months of wondering what was next. The other person is pretending to be champ still.

Last edited:
So the hater narrative now is he should have stayed in CW to defend his titles instead of taking the UFC deal.

<36>

Don't give career advice, actually any advice at all to ANYONE
There is a pattern here.
"Hater" talk is the only thing you have to use against fans who want to see a healthy Champ defend.
Like it's so wrong...Ha!
Conor fans are growing so fucking desperate these days.

How is this even a question? Everything we know about Conor points to him not being a coward. He's not defending currently, but unlike Germaine, I expect him to.

Send this thread to the wasteland.
So,u expect him to and everyone shoud be fine with that.

De Randamie was even brave enough to say that she doesnt want any part of it but your hero cant

I think Conor is winning this poll.

RNOFMkn.jpg

Both. the difference is that with De Randamie they were more severe but with McG they let him do whatever he pleased since he's the money draw.

With Gdr at least it was swiftly resolved, and she more or less facilitated it by saying no to something and then getting herself stripped. Colin implies he'll come back, that he's thinking about this or that, didn't he flat out make demands in december for a fight early this year, and when the UFC contacted him to meet his terms, he promptly moved his terms again further away? Colin by a million miles.

Back