Worst UFC champ .. McGregor or De Randamie?¡????

There is a pattern here.
"Hater" talk is the only thing you have to use against fans who want to see a healthy Champ defend.
Like it's so wrong...Ha!
Conor fans are growing so fucking desperate these days.

I want to see Conor defend too. Those fights between Khabib/Conor/Tony are arguably three most interesting match ups in the UFC right now. It's just silly to act like he should have stayed in CW instead of taking the UFC deal just to defend those titles in a regional org. No one had ever mentioned "four titles" regarding his non excisting titles defences until very recently.

How is this even a question? Everything we know about Conor points to him not being a coward. He's not defending currently, but unlike Germaine, I expect him to.

Send this thread to the wasteland.
Currently?

How bout never in his lifetime

Atleast GDR got stripped instead of wasting the division's time.

I want to see Conor defend too. Those fights between Khabib/Conor/Tony are arguably three most interesting match ups in the UFC right now. It's just silly to act like he should have stayed in CW instead of taking the UFC deal just to defend those titles in a regional org. No one had ever mentioned "four titles" regarding his non excisting titles defences until very recently.
Hahaha, I've been mouthing off about his other two non defended titles since he got stripped for not defending the 145 strap. I could care less about why he did not defend his first two belts...the fact remains the same. Either way, he is sure doing a good job avoiding his 155 lb unification....

Hahaha, I've been mouthing off about his other two non defended titles since he got stripped for not defending the 145 strap. I could care less about why he did not defend his first two belts...the fact remains the same. Either way, he is sure doing a good job avoiding his 155 lb unification....

Do you similarly hold that against other fighters who left regional orgs without defending their titles there?

One of these Champs actually defended.
one of these champs came back and avenged his loss then went up a weight class and knocked out the champ and became a double champ.

Do you similarly hold that against other fighters who left regional orgs without defending their titles there?
Have those fighters held two UFC belts they refused to defend while completely healthy?

one of these champs came back and avenged his loss then went up a weight class and knocked out the champ and became a double champ.
With a gifted title shot in a div he never fought one time in, after going 1-1 outside the div he refused to defend in.

Conor by far. Stiffed 3 fighters almost going on three years. Aldo sat in wait a year for FW title then Khabib stepped over and by Connie then Connie went running with a baby excuse. Now that Tony is #1 he's running.

GDR only ducked once and gave it up instead of lie about it. Connie the Conman isnt.

Pretending to want to defend much worse than being honest about not wanting to fight.
DeRanFromMe literally gave up her belt INSTANTLY to avoid Cyborg.

Conor at least tweets some shit here and there to give fans some slight hope. lol

It's not only Conor. The UFC is fumbling and tripping over themselves just to get another fight with him because they are so desperate now.

The UFC has effectively turned into Conor promotions at this point.

How is this even a question? Everything we know about Conor points to him not being a coward. He's not defending currently, but unlike Germaine, I expect him to.

Wait, but Sherdog told me fighting Mendes on 10 days notice, who was the exact opposite style of Aldo, and with a bum knee was cowardice......same with accepting the Diaz rematch at 170, with a full camp, and going after 'indestructible' RDA 3 months after he won the 45 belt.... hmmm , u sayin' the only champ-champ in history is not a coward?
<DontBelieve1>

Aerial view of this thread:

SALT-STACK-44-01-2401-ADDED.gif

I miss the old days when Dana would publicly slam any fighter who ducked or priced himself out of fighting out his contract. Now Dana roasts any journalist who has the wherewithal to ask what exactly is going on here.

When do you expect that? Late 2019?

At least Germaine gave up her belt and let the division continue.

Back