Worst unnatural physique in MMA?

04_920_613452127369586371493147407.1041.jpg

Says the butthurt Machida/Anderson fan. Just because your hero's are frauds, doesn't mean everyone else has to be either. A photo of GSP exhaling is all you have? Let me guess, you just automatically assume everyone is cheating because it's easier for you to cope with things that way right? All the proof you have is pictures that have been studied by the fat retards that roam these forums. You're an idiot.

Where is rampages pal titties...?
<{vega}>

Says the butthurt Machida/Anderson fan. Just because your hero's are frauds, doesn't mean everyone else has to be either. A photo of GSP exhaling is all you have? Let me guess, you just automatically assume everyone is cheating because it's easier for you to cope with things that way right? All the proof you have is pictures that have been studied by the fat retards that roam these forums. You're an idiot.
<{gspressed}>

James "The Juggernaut" Mulheron

This legend was suspended by USADA for testing positive for multiple performance enhancing substances earlier this year
We have a winner.

I know it’s not a bodybuilding competition but I’m always amazed at how terrible some of the physiques are. If you’re in even moderately good shape, you don’t look anything like that.

James "The Juggernaut" Mulheron

This legend was suspended by USADA for testing positive for multiple performance enhancing substances earlier this year

What did he look like 1 year prior ?? Maybe this is a substantial improvement??

And guys, genetics and the type of workouts you do, still play a huge role in someone’s physique..

Again... Genetics, body type and workout regimen all have a lot to do with physique... You don’t just all of a sudden become some Greek god sculpted from granite bc you took some type of PED..

Look at Sage Northcutt... bet people would think he was the one using PEDs.. Now.. have Sage take the same stuff his opponent did, train the same... who’s going to look better??

Sage would... bc he has the genetics and body type to look better..

PEDs don’t automatically equal a body like Vitors or Overeems.. Doesn’t mean guys didn’t benefit from recovery, strength, stamina, etc...

Back