Would a Ronda v Gina 1 off sell?

If Gina won it could be a springboard back to relevance. She's only 36 and could have a few good fight years left in her. And at this point I think the UFC would love this option - a fresh new (old) star to make money off of.
For Gina MMA was a stepping stone to an acting career. She is not going to move backwards.

Does anyone care about Gina these days? She hasn't fought in nearly a decade, and appearing in B-grade action films hasn't exactly launched her to superstardom outside the cage, either.

Also, why does Ronda need it? She's a top star in WWE, and fighting a has-been who hasn't won a fight in ten years doesn't really prove anything.

Dipshit, Dana and the Fertittas wanted GINA to be what Ronda became but Gina wasnt willing to do the things they wanted (like sleep with Dana). Gina is a better person than Ronda will ever be.

Stay salty bro.......

If nude, maybe. If clothed, probably not since Gina totally laid an egg vs. Cyborg. I don't remember seeing much impressive MMA technique from her anyway especially against smaller opponents.

Yea....Gina sucked....she was only the Strikeforce 145 champion....

SMH.......

Gina is in the next Star Wars movie, she's not fighting again.

Because she was the recognisable star of that movie, of course...

Gina is a whole generation ago in terms of MMA fandom, is nearly a decade out of the game, and isn't some big Hollywood star now, either. She's not a big drawcard at this point.

It makes no sense from Ronda's side, either. There's more money to be made for her by just staying with WWE, and there's nothing to prove here in terms of her MMA legacy, either.

The only thing Ronda has or will ever have is the WWE. And that will dry up sooner or later,

Dipshit, Dana and the Fertittas wanted GINA to be what Ronda became but Gina wasnt willing to do the things they wanted (like sleep with Dana). Gina is a better person than Ronda will ever be.

Stay salty bro.......

Bizarre rant.

Where was I making any judgement or comment on their respective personalities? And what exactly am I meant to be "salty" about?

Gina is 36 years old. I doubt she’ll come back after a 9-10 year layoff.

Dana tried to make this fight happen 4 years ago but he said her manager made crazy demands.

I’ll always respect Gina for getting in there with Cyborg. She got smashed but at least she had the balls to fight her.
The fight almost happen at a catchweight of 155, but Gina and her manager demanded that they get paid ten to 15 million upfront and wanted promotional rights and percentage on merchandise some crazy shit

Say both Ronda and Gina A. Wanted to and B. Both could or would get to 145........ Ronda has put on some weight but keeps in decent shape from wwe , Gina put on some pounds but she actually wears it well an still looks great. I think they could make 145.

Would that fight sell say 1 mil buys as a main with a solid card?

Hate Ronda but she always had great fights either way. But would a gimmick fight like this work an would sherdoggers actually have any interest in it.?
If they decided to return to MMA, yes. I would be HUGE PPV. But the fight would be incredibly disappointing.

Yea....Gina sucked....she was only the Strikeforce 145 champion....

SMH.......
You sure about that big guy? Maybe you shouldn't shake your head so much. Might cause brain trauma. Cyborg destroyed Gina effortlessly and prior to that Gina didn't exactly smoke top competition.

Would watch Gina weigh-in anytime... :eek:

Say both Ronda and Gina A. Wanted to and B. Both could or would get to 145........ Ronda has put on some weight but keeps in decent shape from wwe , Gina put on some pounds but she actually wears it well an still looks great. I think they could make 145.

Would that fight sell say 1 mil buys as a main with a solid card?

Hate Ronda but she always had great fights either way. But would a gimmick fight like this work an would sherdoggers actually have any interest in it.?
No ronda's vgina probably stinks and wouldn't sell even at the fish market, tree fiddy max. FINAL OFFER.

Both women would be lucky to make WW right now.

I don’t think Gina could get to 145 at this point...love her and not joking either

Deadpool was no B movie but Gina barely had any lines

Well she certainly had more lines than Brad Pitt did in Deadpool II...

She was also in Fast & Furious 6, a movie that made 788 million at the box office. Deadpool did 783 million

Small parts in huge movies is not necessarily a bad thing.

A PPV wouldn't sell as much as people think. Ronda was exposed as a fake badass. Striking ability of an elementary school playground bully. No desire to avenge a loss. Mental case. Also, not nearly as attractive as portrayed.

Gina is, like others have said, yesterday's news.

The only thing Ronda has or will ever have is the WWE. And that will dry up sooner or later,

Sooner. Her natural retardedness and paranoia has been showing. She'll get herself drummed out sooner than later. She's already been eclipsed as a badass by Becky Lynch. They stopped pairing her with people and going after Ronda's belt has been forgotten almost like they're waiting for her to go away.

Back