Would Aldo still be dominating....

he still would've ran into max even if he didn't fight conor...so..

Chad fought dirty as hell in the rematch. It was after a bunch of fouls he started connecting clean on Aldo IIRC
Guess he was just trying to even the odds for the fence grab from the first fight.

Aldo will always be the FW GOAT and no one will come close.

Featherweight goat who didn't really look like a feather when he dropped like a sack of potatoes after 13 seconds.

Conor and Max are the best 2 featherweights ever.
Conor has 2 Top 5 wins at the weightclass, and one of them was against a guy who had no training camp.

Sure thing. Just 8 more defenses to go even tho he has pulled out of 3 straight title fights.
he already has one of the best resumes at 145, has a chance to become the 145 goat. not there obviously, but well on his way.
1 pullout was him as a late replacement and the commission stepped in and stopped it, I don't really count that one. Other 2 sucked, but it happens a lot in mma

Knob slobbing Conor is one thing. But comparing him to Ali is just too far bro. Educate your ignorant ass before posting crap like that.
99fd417e2c83bfddf6d460f5f66f9fb3--poster-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg
This - and Conor (as impressive as he is/was?) is more realistically symbolized by the guy Ali is looking down on here.

Keep dreamin' though.

I doubt he has 9 more fights let alone 9 defences.
Hes on his way to becoming a FW Goat, his resume speaks volumes. Obviously has a way to go, but with how he is looking its definitely possible

Hes on his way to becoming a FW Goat, his resume speaks volumes. Obviously has a way to go, but with how he is looking its definitely possible
He has a LONG way to go. Aldo has become very underrated on here. The guys resume is insane, and it's like people don't even recognize it.

Idk. Maybe Aldo would have moved up if he beat Conor then Edgar again. He loses anytime he fights max tho.

Nope. Father Time is undefeated... Plus. You are only as good as your last fight on the internet.

He has a LONG way to go. Aldo has become very underrated on here. The guys resume is insane, and it's like people don't even recognize it.
ive probably been the longest running aldo fan on here to be honest. but to act like another fighter, who is starting to get the best resume at FW, who beat aldo twice impressively, cant become a Goat in the division is just denial.

ive probably been the longest running aldo fan on here to be honest. but to act like another fighter, who is starting to get the best resume at FW, who beat aldo twice impressively, cant become a Goat in the division is just denial.
It's not denial. I'm just saying he has a long way to go. Aldo dominated for 5 years, won 10 Title fights, and barely lost a round in the process. Max has 2 title wins, and almost died making weight for his 3rd title fight.
Edgar X's 2, Faber, Brown, Mendes X's 2, Zombie, Cub, Florian, Hominick, Lamas.....

Max is close in terms of resume (minus title wins), but he still has a ways to go.

It's not denial. I'm just saying he has a long way to go. Aldo dominated for 5 years, won 10 Title fights, and barely lost a round in the process. Max has 2 title wins, and almost died making weight for his 3rd title fight.
Edgar X's 2, Faber, Brown, Mendes X's 2, Zombie, Cub, Florian, Hominick, Lamas.....

Max is close in terms of resume (minus title wins), but he still has a ways to go.
Yup I agree with this. Max has been looking dominate in his wins as well which helps his cause. chuck in Ortega, mendes, edgar and I think he passes aldo in terms of resume

he already has one of the best resumes at 145, has a chance to become the 145 goat. not there obviously, but well on his way.
1 pullout was him as a late replacement and the commission stepped in and stopped it, I don't really count that one. Other 2 sucked, but it happens a lot in mma
Well on his way? I doubt he fights at FW again. One more fight tops. He’s too big for FW. It is what it is.

No....Mendes destroyed Aldo's chin

FEul.gif

Never before had aldo been clearly rocked/dropped until the mendes 2 fight.

Conor took advantage of that and destroyed Aldo's cracked chin

Halloway would of KO'd aldo as well after the mendes 2 fight.

He'd never been dropped because he hadn't fought any high level strikers before.

Featherweight goat who didn't really look like a feather when he dropped like a sack of potatoes after 13 seconds.
Better than panic wrestling and getting choked out by a LW journeyman, getting stripped 2X without a single title defense.

Well on his way? I doubt he fights at FW again. One more fight tops. He’s too big for FW. It is what it is.
they said that about aldo as well though don't forget. And yes, well on his way. His resume speaks for itself. Edgar, Ortega, mendes and then we have ourselves a new goat. If it happens. If not Aldo remains king. Also one of my P4P favorite fighters. I'm not upset with that

they said that about aldo as well though don't forget. And yes, well on his way. His resume speaks for itself. Edgar, Ortega, mendes and then we have ourselves a new goat. If it happens. If not Aldo remains king. Also one of my P4P favorite fighters. I'm not upset with that
5 round title defenses > 3 round non title fights

Hit me up when Holloway reaches 9 title defenses.

Back