Would People Be Mad If I Wore a Patch That Said" 100% STEROIDS" on My Gi?

kpoz12

The No Life King
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lately there's been this movement to make and wear patches that say "100% Natural" or "Steroid Free Jiu jitsu" and shit.

IMMA MAKE PATCHES THAT SAY "100% STEROIDS" and "ROID RAGE-JITSU".

Thoughts?

Lately there's been this movement to make and wear patches that say "100% Natural" or "Steroid Free Jiu jitsu" and shit.

IMMA MAKE PATCHES THAT SAY "100% STEROIDS" and "ROID RAGE-JITSU".

Thoughts?

be funny tbh id wear one just go out and wrestle guys down and thank roids for it since bjj has alot of lady boys nowadays

Ive seen you roll before. No fucking way you are on roids flamingo man

HOLT, YOU SEE THESE FUCKIN VEINS, BROTHER?! IMMA SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM.

28516317_412312905881712_6541570595253898004_o.jpg

YOU SEE THESE FUCKIN VEINS, BRO?!

28516317_412312905881712_6541570595253898004_o.jpg

what happened to this community? all sudden seems like 2014 hit and everyone started wearing pokemon rashguards and gis guys stop trying to pass guard and be aggressive just type in tournaments from 2007 then today guys were alot tougher back then

what happened to this community? all sudden seems like 2014 hit and everyone started wearing pokemon rashguards and gis guys stop trying to pass guard and be aggressive just type in tournaments from 2007 then today guys were alot tougher back then

Don't be mad because my Soy-based diet, Advantage-based jiu jitsu gameplan, and progressive ideas leave you on the wrong side of history.

YOU are one of those old grandpas who still thinks takedowns are cool, LOL!
Go eat your bloodsoaked murder-steaks and cry yourself to sleep while watching your 1998 Mundials VHS tapes on repeat and stroking your disgusting cauliflower ears and non-GQ inspired haircut!

Last edited:
Don't be mad because my Soy-based diet, Advantage-based jiu jitsu gameplan, and progressive ideas leave you on the wrong side of history.

Go eat your bloodsoaked murder-steaks and cry yourself to sleep while watching your 1998 Mundials VHS tapes on repeat and stroking your disgusting cauliflower ears and non-GQ inspired haircut!
<36>

"Ask me about my oil check"

Would be a better patch.

Savage.

i loveyou

How did you get a black belt, seriously?

Last edited:
Back