Would u rather fight a UFC fighter or line up against a team of Greg Hardys on a football field?

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
serious question...
Would you rather fight Dustin Porieir in 3 five minute rounds or line up against NFL caliber athletes like Greg Hardy for four quarters? Lets say each paid the same...

Personally i dont want to get ran over by 280 lb monsters for an entire game and would rather take my chances in the octogon. At least if you lose, you only get KOed once lol

Face one fighter who's 180 lbs or face a bunch of giants who'll give me whiplash, CTE and God knows what else?

I'm going to have to go with Dustin.

So is this the new trolling craze here? Greg Hardy has replaced Conor with obnoxious bait threads?

I'll take option number 1 and tap out as soon as the first round starts. Easy money.

Got to take the mma fight option, not that either would be 'easy' but at least with mma it would be over quickly if it all went to shit.

Thing is your average, normal-sized, fairly athletic black dude could easily knock out D-Level manlets like Porier or Conor, but they would get smashed by the monsters in the NFL.

There are levels and NFL players like Hardy are at the top while MMA guys are at the very bottom down there with dice players and bowlers.

serious question...
Would you rather fight Dustin Porieir in 3 five minute rounds or line up against NFL caliber athletes like Greg Hardy for four quarters? Lets say each paid the same...

Personally i dont want to get ran over by 280 lb monsters for an entire game and would rather take my chances in the octogon. At least if you lose, you only get KOed once lol
I'd rather play football. You get a break every 10 seconds with oxygen tanks supplied and the NFL fanboys(groupies) usually let there ladies give favors to them right after the game (cucks)

Back