Would Yall Eat this Beef

Of course, dry aged steak is great.
itt poor people that don't know you trim off the outer layer of dry-aged beef. It's why you only age very large cuts - if you were use a normal sized portion, you'd only have a small filet after trimming.

That is also the reason they keep the 'fat cap' on while aging; you were going to remove that portion anyway.

Most premium grocer shops and butcher shops will have a big dry age beef display and the cuts are considered a premium cut.

Most premium grocer shops and butcher shops will have a big dry age beef display and the cuts are considered a premium cut.
I don't know what this has to do with anything I said. Of course places sell dry aged beef, and of course they cut it for you.

You're goddam right I would, aged steak is one of life's great things.

I don't know what this has to do with anything I said. Of course places sell dry aged beef, and of course they cut it for you.
I was just quoting to show i agreed with you two and then adding a bit more.

It seems many sherdoggers have not been exposed to how dry age beef looks before being cut and trimmed.

that looks like it will cause massive digetion issues os no, plus probABLY TASTES FINNY

The brown outer layer is not rotten, it's dehydrated.
Ive used these bags to dry age my own shit https://www.drybagsteak.com
Seriously try it.
I would trim the dry skin off then simmer the dry trimmings in a pot of butter. Drain and use the butter for whatever.

Fuck yeah! I'd eat the shit out of that. Dry aged steak is awesome.

It's a waste of time as well as a waste of meat.

Back