Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

The dutch are beta as fuck in 2018.

You don't do it because you're man who's committed to a relationship. Same goes for her.

Projecting much? And the reason you give doesn't conflict with what I say..

I've been on both sides of the fence being cheated on and being with women who are married/boyfriend etc, It's just science and chemistry, womens pussies burn so hot sometimes and their hormones rage to the point it takes over their moral judgement and instincts, any woman that is remotely attractive has a swarm of men trying to get it desperately plotting and scheming to make it happen all it takes is time and pressure. This is why men aren't meant to "settle down" with one woman, I just don't believe mother nature intended for it to be that way, if it was if love was a real thing like in the movies and songs human beings would have gone extinct a long time ago, it's survival of the fucking fittest in this world, that's the reality.

Last edited:
Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

If not, would you be cool with her hanging with a gay guy friend?
as long as she is ok with you hanging out with a girl friend of yours. thought not.

Yes. She's an adult with her own friends. I feel like most of you have never been in a functional relationship.

The "you can't come" would make things different. But if it's bc you are busy, at work, your Turn watching kids is something else.

Also what changes the equation is the actual relationship between everyone involved.

I've been friends, good friends with guys who I hang with but have also been hanging out with their wives since middle school and their wives have always been in the circle while the guys were accepted by the larger circle. Nobody cares if people are hanging out in any random pairing.

Again, best way I can describe it is using the show friends bc everyone has seen it. Or how about scrubs, you seriously think Turk would give even a fraction of a fuck if JD was hanging at the bar with Carla all night while he watched the game in peace at home?

Zero fucks man

TBH I can’t relate to any of your examples. My wife and I have young kids and we both work. It’s really difficult for us to get time together out of the house with just the two of us. Free time is truely a luxury, and if she’s using it to have one-on-one time with another man, or I’m using it to find companionship with another woman, then I think we probably have some issues to discuss.

I also have friends like the ones you described. None of us seek out one-on-one time with each other’s wives, no matter how far back our friendships with their wives go. That just doesn’t happen.

Scrubs and Friends aren’t reality. The characters are designed to entertain an audience, not to serve as a model for healthy behavior in a marriage.

“Zero fucks” is an attitude I try to avoid in my marriage. I find my marriage functions at its best when I give a fuck, have standards, listen to my instincts if think there’s a problem, etc.

Last edited:
I was in this situation before. Two good girl friends of mine (Sisters) had boyfriends and they would do things that made me super uncomfortable infront of them.

Like I remember one time after a party one of them came over to me at like 3am and sat on my lap hugging me and her boyfriend walked in, it was super akward.

Another time me and the other sister are in a car, we just picked up pizza and her boyfriend was in the front seat while we were in the back.

We have the pizza boxes on our lap and suddenly I feel hands on my thigh moving up towards my dick. Her boyfriend looks back and shes doing it while hes staring right at me. I think he could tell because he says "Hands above the pizza box" lol.

They would tease me all the time

I’m just throwing this out there, make of it what you will. For a portion of my life, I was a philanderer. Early in my life I had braces and acne and a mullet. When I hit 17 that all changed and I went threw a period where I overcompensated throughout my 20s. I worked with many married woman that were extremely faithful good people. We would become friends. Lunches, convos, and friendships. If I was attracted to them, I eventually slept with them. Almost every one. 3 different companies....all levels...even higher ups. Some weren’t even unhappy or underserved in their marriages. All of the sex was incredible. All went back to their marriages like nothing happened, as I was up front about what this was....never about love. I was always a gentleman and always remained friends, with many coming back every once in a while for more fun.

So all those, “I trust her implicitly to be platonic friends with a guy” better make sure the guy isn’t attractive, or their wife isn’t attractive. Because human nature is what it is. I turned my life around as I know what I did was based on My own insecurities.

lol Because you are a child.
No adult male talks like this. You're immature as fuck.
This stance only makes sense if you only look at women as things to stick your dick in.
An adult can control their desires. There's nothing "PC" or "white knight" about self control. If you can only think about fucking when you're with a girl that has a brain and an interesting life/story, then you're the one with the problem.

Yeah people can control their desires, but they frequently don't. The numbers speak for themselves despite your clear ignorance on the matter.

I guarantee that you don't hang out alone with other women and your wife would be ok with it. I also guarantee that if your wife is running around spending alone time with her male friends, she's getting her holes stuffed before coming home and kissing you.

But we both know you're single because you're lame as fuck. You can pretend like I'm immature all you want, but not having close friends of the opposite sex is pretty common in relationships where you don't let your significant other run all over you like a bitch.

But go ahead and talk that shit while I'm fucking models, nurses, lawyers and all of them are hot.

Yeah people can control their desires, but they frequently don't. The numbers speak for themselves despite your clear ignorance on the matter.

I guarantee that you don't hang out alone with other women and your wife would be ok with it. I also guarantee that if your wife is running around spending alone time with her male friends, she's getting her holes stuffed before coming home and kissing you.

But we both know you're single because you're lame as fuck. You can pretend like I'm immature all you want, but not having close friends of the opposite sex is pretty common in relationships where you don't let your significant other run all over you like a bitch.

But go ahead and talk that shit while I'm fucking models, nurses, lawyers and all of them are hot.
Legit lol'd. Come on, dude. There ain't no models, nurses, or lawyers in your trailer park.

I'm not married, because I don't want to be. lol Finding a wife isn't some great feat, literally anybody can do it. I do have a girlfriend. And I do hang out with my female friends, and it isn't an issue.

When you date or marry low quality people; or people with narrow minds and little life experience, like yourself, then you will be incapable of keeping healthy, platonic relationships with members of the opposite sex. I don't date dumb bitches that swoon over the first new dick that comes their way. Try it sometime, buddeh.

The numbers, as you said, speak for themselves, but the numbers are made up of dumb people that get married early, or married to the wrong person, or married for the wrong reasons, and then stay in a broken relationship because divorce is hard.
Don't be one of those people, and don't marry one of those people, and you won't have an issue

And there are rules on this shit. I'm not going to a female friend's house to watch Netflix. I'm not gonna go out and get wasted with a female friend one on one, just like I wouldn't accept my gf doing the same with a dude.

lol i'll let you get back to fucking your models, playboy
<36>

TBH I can’t relate to any of your examples. My wife and I have young kids and we both work. It’s really difficult for us to get time together out of the house with just the two of us. Free time is truely a luxury, and if she’s using it to have one-on-one time with another man, or I’m using it to find companionship with another woman, then I think we probably have some issues to discuss.

I also have friends like the ones you described. None of us seek out one-on-one time with each other’s wives, no matter how far back our friendships with their wives go. That just doesn’t happen.

Scrubs and Friends aren’t reality. The characters are designed to entertain an audience, not to serve as a model for healthy behavior in a marriage.

“Zero fucks” is an attitude I try to avoid in my marriage. I find my marriage functions at its best when I give a fuck, have standards, listen to my instincts if think there’s a problem, etc.

This is all common sense that has not become so common these days. If you want your marriage to work that is where you invest the precious little time you have outside of work, kids, and such.

There are no male friends of married women who have not jerked off while fantasizing about that woman..... its just not meant to be that you have best friends with other sexes after marriage.

fk that noise. Women make themselves available for men they find themselves sexually attracted to. Women will not spend time alone after work with a non gay guy if he's the office creeper or butt ugly. Also, if you're not invited to tag along, that's a huge red flag. 1), the outting is a chance for her to take a break or get away from you. 2) She'll use the opportunity to dump on you to him, which provides him pivot points to spit some game. And since they are already alone, he wouldn't have to do much work anyway. Always bottom line a roasties scheme.

Guys getting ‘friend zoned’ kinda proves this wrong.

This is all common sense that has not become so common these days. If you want your marriage to work that is where you invest the precious little time you have outside of work, kids, and such.

There are no male friends of married women who have not jerked off while fantasizing about that woman..... its just not meant to be that you have best friends with other sexes after marriage.
what about before marriage?

There's a dutch saying "zoals de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten"

You expect others to act like you act yourself.. if you don't trust her it's because you know you are untrustworthy yourself
Yup. you can see the insecurities oozing out of the pours of the guys who have to loudly proclaim they would not allow it.

They want to label anyone who disagrees as beta and yet they are the ones afraid and who need to trya nd take and hold control to feel secure.

Yup. you can see the insecurities oozing out of the pours of the guys who have to loudly proclaim they would not allow it.

They want to label anyone who disagrees as beta and yet they are the ones afraid and who need to trya nd take and hold control to feel secure.
Sometimes there are good reasons to be insecure though.

Not to mention that it has nothing to do with controlling another person. This kind of thing is all part of the ongoing feeling out process two people go through before they decide to be married or not.

I would not begrudge a woman who did not share the same vision but I would not get sexually involved with her either.

Tricky question and I agree with not controlling her friends because that itself is a bad idea. I wouldn't want her telling me who I can and cannot hangout with so why should I be able to do that?

Having said that, I've already been burned by an ex and her male "friend." They met before we met, she was honest about their friendship. I always told her that I trusted her but I don't know that dude and I definitely don't trust him. Long story short, she really wanted to get married asap and start a family, I was more of a "let's get our (mostly her) shit together and then talk about that." She develops feelings for her friend (knew he was a snake!) and I dropped her. A few months later she messaged me to see how I was doing and I told her she should really only be talking to her new boyfriend and to leave me the fuck alone. Supposedly, that dude had dick problems so a family wasn't going to happen and she dumped him. I responded with "lol" and never responded to her follow-up messages.

Going forward, if I get into a relationship and she has male friends, I'll probably be more upfront and say I want to meet them. If by chance she refuses that or asks why, I'll either explain my past experience or drop her. Always another one out there.

The thing people are missing here though is that the time to find out how a potential mate feels about these kinds of issues and many others like it is BEFORE you start having sex and getting emotionally involved. This saves a lot of pain in the long run in my experience.

Sure. People cheat.

But what is laughable is that a certain group of males think they can prevent their gals from cheating by not allowing them to have male friends that they socialize with.

They puff up their chests and proclaim themselves more Alpha because 'they would not allow it', lol.

You have to be painfully stupid and willing to lie to yourself to cover up your insecurity if you think you are preventing a woman who wants to cheat, from cheating by 'not allowing her...' to do anything. Women can get sex anywhere and anytime at the drop of hte hat and her man is not preventing shit. She has to prevent it.

Back