Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

Legit lol'd. I don't date dumb bitches that swoon over the first new dick that comes their way. Try it sometime, buddeh.

Don't be one of those people, and don't marry one of those people, and you won't have an issue

And how in fuck are you supposed to figure that out? Send them to a shrink first and get a work up? You said you don't date that kind, so that means you have a clear way of weeding out who is or isn't that kind of girl before you even get to that first date..

He's just into other dudes fucking his significant other.
YA i've never been concerned about a S.O cheating on me as I trust them and give them that respect and them me or we break up.

And i certainly cannot imagine being like most of you guys who must curl up in the fetal position when your S.O goes off to work as that is one of the #1 places if she is inclined to cheat that she will and you have NO CONTROL over her there, so what are you going to do when you are so clearly insecure when you cannot affect control over her. lol.

And how in fuck are you supposed to figure that out? Send them to a shrink first and get a work up? You said you don't date that kind, so that means you have a clear way of weeding out who is or isn't that kind of girl before you even get to that first date..
So think about your comment there.

Since you cannot figure that out and you are afraid you may have wifed up that type of woman you ACTUALLY believe you can control her in such a way as to stop her cheating?

Do you know how gullible and stupid you have to be believe that?

Ya i got what you meant. I just don't accept or care about your assessment of me.

Me : I am comfortable knowing I cannot control my woman and that if she does not cheat on me it is because she respect the relationship, as I do.

You : oh that shows you are insecure.

<LikeReally5>

Ya i don't fuss over garbage tit-for-tat meaningless assessments that cannot be backed up. But I know that is a sherdog thing.

I am not suggesting you trust the man. I am suggesting you trust your S.O. who gets to make a choice with regards to how she deals with the man.
What you don't seem to understand is that by her hanging out alone with another man, it establishes intimacy Over time that intimacy of that seemingly innocent relationship will grow until one day they find themselves fucking each other. Having been on many other relationship forums I see ladies posting all the time about how it started. "We were just friend, then it became more." It is best not to allow such temptations to begin with.

So think about your comment there.

Since you cannot figure that out and you are afraid you may have wifed up that type of woman you ACTUALLY believe you can control her in such a way as to stop her cheating?

Do you know how gullible and stupid you have to be believe that?
He is the one who said he does not date that kind of woman, that quote was me asking him how he determines that. Clearly he has a system.

What you don't seem to understand is that by her hanging out alone with another man, it establishes intimacy Over time that intimacy of that seemingly innocent relationship will grow until one day they find themselves fucking each other. Having been on many other relationship forums I see ladies posting all the time about how it started. "We were just friend, then it became more." It is best not to allow such temptations to begin with.
are you married bro?

Comments from the guy who thinks that at least punishment within Islam for female infidelity does force compliance and who also does not GAF about the men cheating are not something I put any value upon.
I never voiced support for islam. I said they had it figured out. They have the least amounts of female cheating. That is fact.

are you married bro?
Yea. I am.

But that does not change my mind. I have been reading about this for weeks now as this exact issue of infidelity is part of a story I am writing. So far in all the forums I have been in all the so called platonic friendships always lead to cheating. They never saw it coming. They just kept getting emotionally closer and closer until oneday the dam burst. That is why I am against her hanging out with men. It establishes intimacy. If it continues that emotional closeness will build and build.

Yea. I am.

But that does not change my mind. I have been reading about this for weeks now as this exact issue of infidelity is part of a story I am writing. So far in all the forums I have been in all the so called platonic friendships always lead to cheating. They never saw it coming. They just kept getting emotionally closer and closer until oneday the dam burst. That is why I am against her hanging out with men. It establishes intimacy. If it continues that emotional closeness will build and build.
this might sound weird but I think you both kind of have a point. Then again I don't think he's married or plans to.

He is the one who said he does not date that kind of woman, that quote was me asking him how he determines that. Clearly he has a system.
Ya i get what he is saying.

Here is the situation.

None of us can no for sure whether we have partnered up with an S.O who is loyal or one who are willing to take advantage of opportunities to cheat. If you have a good relationship with the gal prior you certainly should be able to see signs but still some of us can be fooled.

So you seem to be concerned about being fooled and the girls who are inclined to take advantage of opportunities to cheat.

Where you go wrong is in thinking you can control that type of woman into not cheating by simply controlling her access to male friends. What about work? What about the grocery store? What about the coffee shop? What about the gym? You have to be a special kind of gullible and stupid to feel smug that you stopped her having a male friend while ignoring those other more common avenues that women cheat.

So you cannot stop the type of woman inclined and looking to cheat from doing so. I think we both agree on that.

So what then. What if your S.O is the loyal type. Your instincts were good and you lucked out but still you treat her with distrust like she is the type to cheat and you try to control her in a way so she cannot. Ya that is good for a healthy relationship. That won't be the exact thing that might drive her away from you.

If you missed the sarcasm in that last paragraph re-read it as it was intended.

But I get it. You look at Islam and the punishment it offers men (killing or disfiguring the woman) as a positive to reducing cheating so you are all about control even if you would not go that far. BUt that is the only way you see to keep a woman loyal. Trust is certainly not something you are willing to go with.

It is best not to allow such temptations to begin with.

Your logic is " no temptation for you." This is just a quick and easy attempt at addressing the problem rather than getting to the root of why your partner may want to cheat in the first place.

If your personalties are heavily compatible,you spend lengthy amounts of time with one another and grow together, you pay attention to her ass , and you fuck her the way she likes then this all dramatically reduces the likelihood of her cheating. This is the sensible route to go but it takes more time and effort thus its not going to be appealing to a group that wants a quick solution.

As was noted alot of adultery goes on at the work place. Thats where i fooled around with any taken women. Another thing alot of you are not noting is her female friends can hook her up with a dude as well. That happens alot.

Last edited:
Youre logic is " no temptation for you." This is just a quick and easy attempt at addressing the problem rather than getting to the root of why youre partner may want to cheat in the first place.

If youre personalties are heavily compatible,you spend lengthy amounts of time with one another and grow together, you pay attention to her ass , and you fuck her the way she likes then this all dramatically reduces the likelihood of her cheating. This is the sensible route to go but it takes more time and effort thus its not going to be appealing to a group that wants a quick solution.

As was noted alot of adultery goes on at the work place. Thats where i fooled around with any taken women. Another thing alot of you are not noting is her female friends can hook her up with a dude as well. That happens alot.
You certainly will not see him or any of these guys talking about 'trust' or creating a positive home life. Everything is about control and hoping that they get Islam like results from the control to keep their S.O's from cheating.

It is really quite pathetic.

And its pathetic in more than one way. Its pathetic because it makes them feel they are doing something effective when they are not. Its pathetic because they then lie to themselves when the S.O goes off to work or to the grocery store that they have actually done something to prevent it when they have not.

How about creating an environment where your S.O wont want to cheat on you instead of thinking you can force an environment where she cannot which he'll never achieve.

Last edited:
My wife has a gay guy friend she hangs out with all the time. Why would I care?

As for a straight guy friend, I wouldn’t really have a problem with it. But I would tell her to be careful and not do something she’d regret later, but if she does to record it.

Another leftie is a literal cuck. So surprising.

Another leftie is a literal cuck. So surprising.

I don’t think you know what jokes are.
I would have been considered a centrist until Karl Rove started dictating republican policy for strategic purposes.

I don’t mind it personally. I’ve always said I’m secure enough with myself and the relationships I have with people, that I don’t feel threatened by others being around tbh.

And I have @LEGS MAHONEY as a friend. But you best believe he’s an annoying pissant that I’m far more likely to murder than anything else lmao. I might shit in his mouth after I’ve killed him but if you gonna do something you gotta do it right.

I win again B)

Apparently according to experts itt men are compelled to fuck anything female at all times. Prepare for my dick to detach itself and go scurrying across the floor at you like the hand in adams family.

No. I said don't MARRY a person you don't know. This kind of shit should be known before you get married. That is the purpose of dating, to figure out what kind of person they are. If I date a girl, and it turns out that I think she is untrustworthy, then I won't go further with her. If I think she's a girl that is inexperienced, or incapable of having platonic male friends, then we're going to have that conversation. But I don't say straight up that all mixed gender friendships are impossible.

What a lot of people end up doing, is get involved with people without exploring these issues. Or, after they get married, they get lazy, stop putting energy into the relationship, energy into themselves, and into their partners, and then their partners, or they, start looking for other people.
If you're 28 years old, your husband stops giving a shit about his appearance, has nothing of interest to talk about because he just watches football games in his free time ...welp...guess what's likely to happen when a new guy comes along?
And if you do marry a person that changes, then you either need to get to the bottom of the issue, or don't stay in the relationship.
I don't know why we praise people for suffering together. If the relationship is broke, it's broke. There should be no shame in divorce.

And again, not EVERY person is capable, or ready for an opposite gender friend. If you're a person that can only think about fucking when you're with a girl, female friendships are not for you. But it's not because of some biological lock on your brain that you can't override.
You CAN have real opposite sex friendships if you put the effort into it, and stop thinking like a cave man.

You know, this isn’t what I thought when I was an unmarried man in my 20s, which makes sense given where I was at in my life.

But vowing to a woman that I will love her and be with her until death changed my perspective on the responsibility and value I have for my relationship. It’s like, treat your wife like she’s something to value and hold close. Treat your marriage like it’s something that can be threatened at any moment—because it can.

And totally agreed on your last point. Straight men don’t look to hang out with other men’s wives for the rousing conversation. Like you said, this should be common sense.

lol The whole way in which you phrased this, and how you view this whole thing is just so ass backwards.
I don't "LOOK to hang out with other men's wives". That's absurd. Because I don't think of my female friends as "Joe's wife". I think of her, as "Cindy". Why would I define her by who she is attached to?

You guys marry women....you don't have conversations with your wives?
It's sad and hilarious that you guys think that a man and a woman can't have an intelligent, or interesting conversation with each other without the thought of fucking in mind.
I talk with my female friends about relationships, politics, TV shows, travel experiences, and a host of other things. We definitely don't always have the same opinions, or tastes, but that's what makes for interesting conversation.
I don't understand why you guys find it so hard to believe that a man and a woman can have a nice conversation without any want or expectation of fucking at the end of it.

Back