Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

Only logical post in here.

Gotta make sure to say no homo though; you're looking super gay right now, bro.
I would be OK with it if the friend was gay.

But I would have to have gay sex with him first, just to be sure it wasn't just a trick to spend time with my woman.

Id suggest that you have prison sex with him and make sure that you’re the pitcher not the catcher....having gay sex with him makes you gay....

The whole "gay guy-friend" thing is a sham, women love having sex with gay guys. It doesn't count as cheating to them.

In fact my daughter's sorority had a scoreboard to see who could "convert" the most.

The whole "gay guy-friend" thing is a sham, women love having sex with gay guys. It doesn't count as cheating to them.

In fact my daughter's sorority had a scoreboard to see who could "convert" the most.

Looks like society played russian roulette and lost

it used to be normal. its only recently that people are on this whole hanging out with members of the opposite sex as friends while in relationships thing.

I agree. On this board it is split.

If I went back in time and polled our grandfathers (somehow without Sherdog being created), they would look at me stupid for even asking such an absurd question.

I wouldn't if I were you. There are people out there so fucked up that they would pretend to be gay to get their dick wet.

Yup! Girls have a lot of ways to justify whorish behavior.

"He is gay so his penis in me doesn't count" is one way.

Just like some girls don't count vacation sex as sex, or they may use a ffm threesome to justify sleeping with a dude ("it was mainly me and the other girl").

This is one reason (out of many) why I find women obsessed with gay men obnoxious.

I won't just put it on women though, it is a human behavior thing to justify things we know are wrong...

Also, wtf? why's your daughter is in that sorority?

<{nope}>

I said gay not fake gay

my gaydar is strong as I watch mma

You'll find many a gay men who experimented with pvssy once or twice.

They get a lot of pressure from female friends to sleep with them. These girls a) think it'd be fun to get a gay guy to do them. b) use cognitive dissonance to get free sex without counting it as "real sex".

Also, wtf? why's your daughter is in that sorority?

<{nope}>

It's kind of a thing that caught on later, definitely not the reason she joined. <45> She kept telling me how "fucking weird" the whole thing was, in her words.

As far as I know they never had a successful "conversion" but they went pretty far in trying.

Mine's a nurse.... patients are gross , doctors are old, male nurses are generally gay or foreigners with poor english and odd hygiene

Nursing is a profession that has one of the highest rates of infidelity.

Last edited:
Nurses is a profession that has the highest rates on infidelity.

Holy crap, really? I wonder why that is.

I would have guessed school teacher.

Edit: Just did a Google search, teachers is 2nd place, I'm good!

Nurses is a profession that has the highest rates on infidelity.

How does it compare to law enforcement/army? Can't be as bad. I guess any line of work where people get in for the thrill is a bad sign. I'm talking about cheap thrills, nothing that requires effort and much thinking.

Holy crap, really? I wonder why that is.

I would have guessed school teacher.

Edit: Just did a Google search, teachers is 2nd place, I'm good!

Probably because of the crazy long hours and being in close proximity to each other.

My friend is a short, little bit nerdy Asian guy who's a doctor. He casually banged one of the black nurses - even though their pairing would never happen in the "real world" due to their dating types. He says all the nurses try to bang doctors and everybody basically bangs each other all the time.

How does it compare to law enforcement/army? Can't be as bad. I guess any line of work where people get in for the thrill is a bad sign. I'm talking about cheap thrills, nothing that requires effort and much thinking.

Absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder - not to mention the girl guy ratio in the armed forces and every single guy trying to bang you. Women are human too and cave into temptation just as often.

Back