Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

ya nothing there is specific to a gal having a male 'friend'.

There is no way you can keep a gal, inclined to cheat, from cheating. And trying to keep her away from male friends does zero. if she is inclined and motivated to cheat she can walk into any coffee shop or grocery store and just smile at a few random guys until she gets some play and she can have someone in bed with her within the hour.

(edit : @Kframe this is for you too)
This in no way refutes his post. Not one single bit considering I can go to any relationship forum and read about girls whose affair partner was an innocent friend first. MOST of them start that way. Hell, many of these girls say they never dreamed of cheating then one day it just happened...

Im sorry but trust is something I don't hand out. Especially when it is proven that more then half the adult population cheats on their partner..

Fuck no, and I'd probably dump her for suggesting it. How many women do you hang out with who you would never fuck? Like most, it's right around 0, and it's never the creepy awkward guy they're trying to hang out with. It's mostly cause I work with housewives, but I've had literally over 50 married women try to fuck me and thought, why the hell would her husband even be cool with her coming over here? I've been cheated on myself by a gf who's just "hanging out with a male friend" and have had the tits and vaginas of married women in my face because they were "just hanging out" at my place.

@MikeMcMann thinks it is impossible for this to happen. Sad.

"I hang out with all guys because I hate drama" girls are THE WORST.
We have a joke at work with a girl in our office and showed her this cause she said that....She didnt
get it at first. She knows shes a ho.
EDIT: This is also how olivia munn got her role in predator.
olivia-munn-hot-dog.gif

I read a book a long time ago about the psychology of cheating or something, it said that there is no such thing as a man and woman just being friends, there will always be sexual tension between a man and woman who are "friends".

This is too far on one extreme, I never liked this phrase and disagree.

It implies women can never have traits guys like besides a vagina. Some girls I just like talking to or hanging with... Like legit.

Once again, it's rare that a girl is interesting... The hotter she is, the rarer.

No dude they dont. Any guy that has a dick is thinking about sticking it in the female hes with unless shes ugly. This is like the 3rd topic I have seen you white knighting in today.

You can think about it and not act on it. Ive had female friends that were attractive and i didnt try to bang them. Theres hot girls all over the damn place. A bit of self control isnt hard.

You can think about it and not act on it. Ive had female friends that were attractive and i didnt try to bang them. Theres hot girls all over the damn place. A bit of self control isnt hard.
Reality does not agree with you when marriage statistics prove more then half of everyone cheats on everyone else.. Fuck my first girlfriend cheated on me and tried to deny it.. Only reason I found out was her mortal enemy called me up and told me. Broke up with her that instant.

My gf runs a consulting company with 2 male partners (both at least 10 years older than her and married). She also has to meet with a lot of male clients. I honestly don't mind as long as shes not alone with them in a house or something. I also have enough confidence in our relationship and most importantly, enough confidence in myself to meet good looking women that I don't sweat over it.

I trust until she proves she cannot be trusted.

Most dudes are going to act on it, sorry dude your wrong. The only thing that would prevent it is if f your friends with said girls BF. Even then we have seen countless friends part ways over a chick.

Bunch of panzies in this thread. Trust is one thing, having ur chick openly communicating with another man of status outside of business is asking to be cheated on.

republican cuck boy conservaturds have no say whenever their wife/gf want to mingle with bigger, better, and black

You know what they all say, once she go Black, she won't go back!

Reality does not agree with you when marriage statistics prove more then half of everyone cheats on everyone else.. Fuck my first girlfriend cheated on me and tried to deny it.. Only reason I found out was her mortal enemy called me up and told me. Broke up with her that instant.

Yeah alot pf people cheat still doesnt mean we are all sex crazed maniacs who try to fuck everything we find attractive.

Marriages fail because people rush into them , people change , and more importantly they neglect to meet their partners needs not because people cant have a platonic relationship with someone they find attractive.

Yep, no problem. Being a trustworthy person goes hand in hand with trusting others. Insecurity isn’t a desirable trait in these parts.

Yeah alot pf people cheat still doesnt mean we are all sex crazed maniacs who try to fuck everything we find attractive.

Marriages fail because people rush into them , people change , and more importantly they neglect to meet their partners needs not because people cant have a platonic relationship with someone they find attractive.
Yet, that does not change the fact that most affairs start off as innocent friendships.

Bunch of panzies in this thread. Trust is one thing, having ur chick openly communicating with another man of status outside of business is asking to be cheated on.

No the guys who are pansies are the ones who think going full islam with their wives or gfs will solve anything .

I've messed around with married women before not gloating about it i just have and ive seen all the ways they have to keep that shit on the low down. The no friends of the same sex rule wont hinder anything if the person is set out to cheat .

Arguing otherwise is just jamming your fingers im your ears and shouting lalala to the reality of the world.

I don't have a problem with it and I also have a zero tolerance cheating policy.

My roommate is an attractive woman with whom I've been friends with for years. We regularly get drunk together and watch movies or play video games. Not once have I come onto her and not once has she come onto me. Not only is she unwilling to cheat on her boyfriend, he trusts her completely with a Male roommate that she spends a lot of alone time with.

But Sherdog always reminds me of how many misogynists there are out there.

No. She wouldn't want me hanging out with thirsty females either.

No dude they dont. Any guy that has a dick is thinking about sticking it in the female hes with unless shes ugly. This is like the 3rd topic I have seen you white knighting in today.
WTF? White knighting???

Are you so stupid that you don't know that guys who see hot girls at the grocery store, the coffee shop, when dropping their kids off school all want to fuck them?

Guys want to fuck all hot girls. So what is your point? You going to try and keep her from going to Starbucks because a guy there will want to fuck her?

Damn, individually? Not sure my lady would be cool with that which isn't much of a loss, most (not all) chicks aren't that interesting to hang with anyway.

Inb4: OmG yOuRe NoT aLpHa!

well, that's the thing about it. generally speaking, most guys don't go out to hang out with girl friends. it's one thing if it's a group kind of thing, but when it's your girlfriend or wife only with another dude, it's kind of strange. but i can't make a general rule for that. it depends on who the guy is, and his situation. i think you have to judge it on a case-by-case basis.

Trust is a thing. But you must realize that many acts of adultery start as innocent friendships.. Id say a large percentage of them based on what I have been reading. I think you are too trusting. Sad fact of the matter is, most men who are being cheated on do not ever know about it or catch it. It is best to establish relationship rules so that help prevent it.
You will need to show me some stats on that as I don't believe it.

Most the guys I know who are insecure and controlling end up with the worse marriages and cheating spouse but funny thing is those guys are the ones cheating too which typically makes them insecure and controlling.

The guys I know who are secure and trusting typically have the better marriages and better marriages lead to less cheating.

This in no way refutes his post. Not one single bit considering I can go to any relationship forum and read about girls whose affair partner was an innocent friend first. MOST of them start that way. Hell, many of these girls say they never dreamed of cheating then one day it just happened...

Im sorry but trust is something I don't hand out. Especially when it is proven that more then half the adult population cheats on their partner..
again you are stating a lot of stuff as facts so I wold need to see them backed up with stats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back