Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

@MikeMcMann thinks it is impossible for this to happen. Sad.
Well now you are just flat out lying. i don't think it is impossible for any woman to cheat (or man) and me saying you cannot control someone to keep them from cheating does not suggest that.

You however seem to think you can keep a gal from cheating (and make it impossible) by not allowing her certain friends.

If you can’t handle it that means either there’s a massive lack of transparency and trust in the relationship which needs to be addressed, or that you’re massively insecure. Don’t act out your jealousy, it harms everyone. Point blank period.

Most dudes are going to act on it, sorry dude your wrong. The only thing that would prevent it is if f your friends with said girls BF. Even then we have seen countless friends part ways over a chick.

Bunch of panzies in this thread. Trust is one thing, having ur chick openly communicating with another man of status outside of business is asking to be cheated on.
lol at the guys being panzies being the ones who are not insecure and trying to control their women into not cheating.

Any guy who believes 'if I just restrict her friends she will not cheat' is truly gullible. most of the Stat's i've seen say most affairs for women start at Work, second is at the gym and third is via Social Media flirtations. Good luck @Kframe keeping his woman from doing any of those things.

No dude they dont. Any guy that has a dick is thinking about sticking it in the female hes with unless shes ugly. This is like the 3rd topic I have seen you white knighting in today.

There's a guy in the stand up comedy thread yesterday that white knighted so hard for the girls Louis CK jacked off in front of that he said he would have let Louie jerk it in front of him too lmao.

It makes no sense. Even if he is gay. Ask yoursela why she is being around sin.

God sees all

No the guys who are pansies are the ones who think going full islam with their wives or gfs will solve anything .

I've messed around with married women before not gloating about it i just have and ive seen all the ways they have to keep that shit on the low down. The no friends of the same sex rule wont hinder anything if the person is set out to cheat .

Arguing otherwise is just jamming your fingers im your ears and shouting lalala to the reality of the world.
Yup. these guys are so gullible and so insecure they just need to cling to some idea that they have taken control and now are preventing their ladies from cheating and the other guys are pansies for not taking such control.

They are literally so naive they have no clue the main venues girls cheat and how easy it is for a gal to cheat if she wants to.

no exaggerating in saying if a gal wakes up at 9am and decides she wants sex with a random she can go to the nearest coffee shop and be home with a willing guy within the hour.

But herp derp these guys got control.
<Huh2>

If you can’t handle it that means either there’s a massive lack of transparency and trust in the relationship which needs to be addressed, or that you’re massively insecure. Don’t act out your jealousy, it harms everyone. Point blank period.

My wife and I both work full time. If we have free time we're spending it together. We base our schedules around getting time alone together. If she suddenly said she wanted to hang out with some other dude instead, then something is terribly wrong.

Maybe for young people with loads of free time it makes more sense, but for a busy married couple it makes zero sense.

Why would a true alpha be oki with it? Especially knowing how high the chance is she will cheat???
Women cheat because they aren't as attracted or as in love with their dude anymore. A lot of guys soften during a relationship and their women end up cheating with the version of their guy at the beginning of the relationship.

Us guys, on the other hand, can love our girl to death and still want to fuck other broads.

If you remain the same confident, masculine dude she was in love with at the beginning of the relationship, she likely won't cheat.

I don't have a problem with it and I also have a zero tolerance cheating policy.

My roommate is an attractive woman with whom I've been friends with for years. We regularly get drunk together and watch movies or play video games. Not once have I come onto her and not once has she come onto me. Not only is she unwilling to cheat on her boyfriend, he trusts her completely with a Male roommate that she spends a lot of alone time with.

But Sherdog always reminds me of how many misogynists there are out there.
'insecure' is the better term than misogynist there although many are misogynist too.

Hell no! I'm single anyway but if wasn't I would not be cool with that.

I know there are so many beta guys out there who cannot be direct with women, so they "be friend them" over a long time frame in a sly way.

My wife and I both work full time. If we have free time we're spending it together. We base our schedules around getting time alone together. If she suddenly said she wanted to hang out with some other dude instead, then something is terribly wrong.

Maybe for young people with loads of free time it makes more sense, but for a busy married couple it makes zero sense.

I could understand that if likewise you would be ok with your wife not letting you hang out with a female friend.

No one is saying she should take her sparse free time and spend it with someone else when you guys are struggling to find enough time together. if she does not prioritize you,in instances like that, that is a problem whether she is out with a guy friend or a female friend. that is not what we are talking about here. We are referring to her having some available social time.

I could understand that if likewise you would be ok with your wife not letting you hang out with a female friend.

Oh she'd never allow it.

What reason would I have to hang out with another woman without my wife around but to cheat?

I don't have a problem with it and I also have a zero tolerance cheating policy.

My roommate is an attractive woman with whom I've been friends with for years. We regularly get drunk together and watch movies or play video games. Not once have I come onto her and not once has she come onto me. Not only is she unwilling to cheat on her boyfriend, he trusts her completely with a Male roommate that she spends a lot of alone time with.

But Sherdog always reminds me of how many misogynists there are out there.

This is a real men vs boys dialogue. If your lady isn't into you anymore you can move heaven and Earth but that won't fix it. Most of us learn the hard way and understand the game, it's the inexperienced that freak out over this kind of thing/go the all women are sluts route. It's sad dawg.

A friend of mine was cool with his wife hanging out with her male friend that she had known for a few years before they met. He was devastated when he ended up catching his wife and the dude in bed, even after she had assured him for years that he wasn’t “her type,” and that she would never sleep with him.

Another guy I work with was engaged and just found a condom under his fiancé’s bed. She is 25 and had a 43 year old “friend” that would hang out alone with her at his or her place to catch up and watch movies. She had told my co worker several times not to worry about it, because she wasn’t attracted to him. She tried to say that the condom wasn’t from her friend (even though he was at her apartment the night before watching a movie), but that she used the condom on her dildo to keep it clean.

Moral of the story? Don’t trust a ho.

This this this. One poster responded to me with the usual "you're insecure" horseshit. Then we wonder why we get threads every so often "Wife g/f cheated on me...." Have some fking respect for yourself and see through the bullshit.

Fuck no, and I'd probably dump her for suggesting it. How many women do you hang out with who you would never fuck? Like most, it's right around 0, and it's never the creepy awkward guy they're trying to hang out with. It's mostly cause I work with housewives, but I've had literally over 50 married women try to fuck me and thought, why the hell would her husband even be cool with her coming over here? I've been cheated on myself by a gf who's just "hanging out with a male friend" and have had the tits and vaginas of married women in my face because they were "just hanging out" at my place.

Yea see that's the problem. I know how men are and I'm not hanging out with any chicks that I'm not attracted to, its not happening. Most men are that way. So I assume any male that would want to "hang out" with my woman would bang if the opportunity was right.

Oh she'd never allow it.

What reason would I have to hang out with another woman without my wife around but to cheat?

For the same reason you would hang out with a male friend with her around. Sure it’s less likely, but it’s not impossible to be unattracted and strictly platonic. The key is to be as honest with each other at all times. The second key is to admit that it’s perfectly natural to be attracted to more than one person. So then if somehow feelings start to arise between you and your female friend that may be the time to call it quits. Only for the sake of honoring your commitment to your wife, not bc your new feelings mean you’re a POS (like our culture tends to say).

Look at those responses...

And you wonder why the West is suffering from cheating and divorce epidemic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back