Would you be dissapointed if Mayweather plays it safe and wins via 12 rnd decision?

Wouldn't be disappointed since I'm not paying for it. But I would be surprised because I doubt Conor has the cardio to go a full 12 rounds.

Yes unless it was an absolute beating combined with relentless clowning and showmanship.

i expected it, and i would be disappointed.

Wouldn't be disappointed since I'm not paying for it. But I would be surprised because I doubt Conor has the cardio to go a full 12 rounds.

He can. He does. Hes been working on cardio for a year. He has a second wind now but he will always fatigue in the middle because hes a sprinter not a marathon runner. Its just the way hes built and its hard as fuck for a sprinter to train to be a marathon runner.

I completely agree. I can't see Mayweather taking any risks trying to KO Conor, however minor that risk is. This is a guy who didn't remotely try to KO an one-armed Pacquiao (who hasn't been able to KO anyone since 2009), didn't KO journeyman Carlos Baldomir, nor anyone since 2007.

At first, I was thinking Conor might rush in out of frustration and get his ass KO'd, but you look at the Diaz fights when Conor was getting outstruck. He is going to run and save himself. He's not going Diego Sanchez and rush in and try for a KO when he is hurt.

Mayweather is going to do the same thing he has done for like 15 years, fight safe and dominate. Conor is the one who can make it a KO loss and based on his reaction in the Diaz fights, I don't see Conor going all out either.

Win 42–0 Victor Ortiz KO 4 (12), 2:59 Sep 17, 2011

Also, you guys clearly don't watch the fights. Sure, he's a defensive fighter. The Pac fight was definitely not great. Maybe it's just me, but, I've personally thought the large majority of his fights in the past decade have been good. From Hatton, to Mosley, JMM, Maidana 2x, Canelo, Cotto. He's had a dud here and there, but, the large majoriy have been good to me.

One KO in the last 10 years, 2 if you count Hatton in Dec. 2007. Floyd was a killer early on, the latter part of his career he had hand issues and played it safe. I expect Floyd to put on a clinic. This is a boxing match, not MMA, I do expect Conor to get frustrated and throw rabbit punches, trips and grapple in close. Conor is fucked.

No, I won't be disappointed, I kinda want to see Floyd pick his ass apart. That said, I do not like Conor's antics and want him to lose when he fights (MMA, now boxing). But I have to hand it to him, rags to riches, he will make a shit ton of money and ride off into the sunset. Maybe we see him back in the cage in a few years, only because he blew his wad on shit he could afford at the time, but depreciated so much he needed to get back to work.

Imagine that LOL. Do you know who the fuck Floyd Mayweather is?

If he wins its by defense first and collecting points to a decision.

Forget just bleed...just fuckin fight.

If TBE goes to a decision against a 0-0 novice Thats fuckin terrible. Give me a break.

Floyd:"I wanna give the fans a show because they weren't happy with the Pac fight"

Shut up you dont give a fuck and your gonna fight like you always do. Boring as hell.

the difference between an MMA fan and a fan of combat sports.

Not everything is for the JBG's. You must hate grappling contests too I assume since no KOs or blood

Win 42–0 Victor Ortiz KO 4 (12), 2:59 Sep 17, 2011

Also, you guys clearly don't watch the fights. Sure, he's a defensive fighter. The Pac fight was definitely not great. Maybe it's just me, but, I've personally thought the large majority of his fights in the past decade have been good. From Hatton, to Mosley, JMM, Maidana 2x, Canelo, Cotto. He's had a dud here and there, but, the large majoriy have been good to me.

Good post, I am a fan of his fights.

the difference between an MMA fan and a fan of combat sports.

Not everything is for the JBG's. You must hate grappling contests too I assume since no KOs or blood

I dont watch fighting for blood and KO's but if you wanna feel better than everyone else because you can appreciate a boring fight then go ahead.

I dont watch fighting for blood and KO's but if you wanna feel better than everyone else because you can appreciate a boring fight then go ahead.

based on your posts and everything you've said here n the other sub-forums, you most certainly only watch MMA for the blood and guts aspect. Technique is a part of combat sports man. I guess since you fail to understand what's going on, its boring to you, but, there's a lot of amazing stuff that happens during Mayweather fights. Hope one day you can appreciate technique because it's those small things that make the difference between a good fighter and a great one.

50-0

Although I think this fight will probably end via a finish, I couldn't help but think this fight might end up like the Manny Pac fight.

It isn't hard for me to imagine Mayweather playing it safe and out boxing Conor for 12 rounds.

If this happens would you be disappointed and find this anti-climatic?

<{JustBleed}>

Mayweather always plays it safe and he will against Conor as well. Floyd wins 12-0...wish Conor could win but I would be surprised

based on your posts and everything you've said here n the other sub-forums, you most certainly only watch MMA for the blood and guts aspect. Technique is a part of combat sports man. I guess since you fail to understand what's going on, its boring to you, but, there's a lot of amazing stuff that happens during Mayweather fights. Hope one day you can appreciate technique because it's those small things that make the difference between a good fighter and a great one.

50-0

How much you wanna bet I know more about technique than you? Kicking tech, punching tech etc.

Tell me this technique I dont know about.

How much you wanna bet I know more about technique than you? Kicking tech, punching tech etc.

Tell me this technique I dont know about.

another McGregor fan who seems to know everything about it all, shocking.

Although I think this fight will probably end via a finish, I couldn't help but think this fight might end up like the Manny Pac fight.

It isn't hard for me to imagine Mayweather playing it safe and out boxing Conor for 12 rounds.

<{JustBleed}>

<{JustBleed}>
Hell NO.......that is the only way Mayweather can win.....so I am expecting it...

There is exactly a 54% chance of a Mayweather decision.

another McGregor fan who seems to know everything about it all, shocking.

Your the one who said I didnt. You dont know shit about me. Tell me this technique I dont know. For the second time.

There are many fans of Conor from all walks of life. Your generalizing like an asshole.

Back