Would you be OK with eating nothing for a day but 3 slices of pizza?

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
3 slices of a large pizza, 2 toppings. Not some huge CostCo slice. You can drink as much water as you want.

Or, would you rather eat as much of a bland, fairly tasteless food as you want. Something like rice, plain bread, plain salad (no dressing), etc. A food you don't really enjoy, but you don't absolutely hate.

Edit: Can't figure out how to change title with new layout. D'oh! It's just for one day, not like for the rest of your life. Two days MAX.

Last edited:
Had worse for the majority of 15 months.

I'll take the pizza

Who the fook eats plain salad?

I'll take the bland white folks food for those gains

I would rather have unlimited amounts of plain rice than three slices of pizza. I would be hungry on just three slices for an entire day.

the only way I could do this is if the toppings sauces could be changed. I would probably die a painful diabetic death from this diet eventually.

I'll take the pizza

Who the fook eats plain salad?
I do, actually. Dressing adds unnecessary calories. And a chopped salad has enough flavor that I'm fine eating it plain.

Anyways, I have discorded eating so, this has been my reality a lot of times.
I'd measure out a cup of salad a day, or a packet of sugar free oatmeal, a tiny scoop of rice.
And that's all I'd eat for months at a time.
Great weight loss trick! Lmao.
But you'll lose your hair and finger/toe nails quick.

What is even the point of this thread?

I'd measure out a cup of salad a day, or a packet of sugar free oatmeal, a tiny scoop of rice.

{<huh}<Dylan>

Get help!

Does everything have to have a clear point? Does it? Do we always have to get from point A to point B in a concise, linear fashion? Does everything have to have a whopper of a payoff at the end, like an Andrew Dice Clay joke? Think about it. Take an hour. Back. Get it?

3 slices of a large pizza, 2 toppings. Not some huge CostCo slice. You can drink as much water as you want.

Or, would you rather eat as much of a bland, fairly tasteless food as you want. Something like rice, plain bread, plain salad (no dressing), etc. A food you don't really enjoy, but you don't absolutely hate.

[<diva2]
Seems like you're telling us something with this thread... You need to borrow some vCash, bro?

I mean I could survive on that.and have survived on less, but I'd be pretty hungry those first few dsys

I can go for 3 slices of shrimp and oyster pizza with a creamy clam sauce for a year straight.

What would be the motivation?
I would do a lot of things.... for the right motivations.

I'll go with the plain salad (I don't put dressing on my salad just a pinch of salt) ,and the rice and bread combo.

I'm half Asian and I could live off strictly rice with some soy sauce thrown on it. As far as a bland food for me goes, I would definitely take the pizza over something like plain bread.

Back