Would you date a stripper if .....

Yeah sure. Just see how it goes. You can always break it off if you aren't a Pussy.

I briefly dated two peelers. Worst idea ever...at least cocaine was around all the time.

Prime Pam Anderson had big tits and a small, skinny ass, so the answer is no.

But I would be honored to date any stripper if she had an ass like prime Tiffany Mynx.

Sending your hot af gf out to make you money is prime pimp bor, not cuck.

i don't know about prime pam but garcella beauvais ( Fancy from from the jaime foxx show)

You could argue the reverse I spose provided she wasn't going beyond stripping, other men lusting after someone your actually sleeping with.

I’ve read a few biographies from pro athletes.

Apparently the top strippers in my places like Vegas get money chucked at them for an offer of a hook up.

I guess anywhere in the world if a stripper is a stunner eventually some decent looking wealthy businessman is going to come along in the mood to bust a nut and chuck some money at her.

It’s just not the profession for the highest standards of ethics.

I dated a dancer. She had another job and told me she didn't strip anymore but I suspect she did. I didn't care either way

that is not Prime Pam.

this is prime Pam Anderson.
11356985.jpg

8f40fa393e2c30db86f5623cb4efef0d--home-improvements-drinking-tea.jpg
Yup. Pre implant Pam was the best. Her tits weren't small, they were nice. And at this age you could be sure she didn't have the hep yet.

I would bang, but not date. Have some respek for yourself.

What is wrong with you? If she looks like Prime Pam Anderson, not only will she be hot as fuck but she'll also be your sugar momma.

Gold digger goals boys.

I’ve read a few biographies from pro athletes.

Apparently the top strippers in my places like Vegas get money chucked at them for an offer of a hook up.

I guess anywhere in the world if a stripper is a stunner eventually some decent looking wealthy businessman is going to come along in the mood to bust a nut and chuck some money at her.

It’s just not the profession for the highest standards of ethics.

Pro athletes take over strip clubs here during, for example, Carribana, and it must be a total stripper fuck fest.

What is wrong with you? If she looks like Prime Pam Anderson, not only will she be hot as fuck but she'll also be your sugar momma.

Gold digger goals boys.

Like he said about self respect.

You could always get off your ass and work for yourself.

Like he said about self respect.

You could always get off your ass and work for yourself.

You are working by swallowing your pride. Work smart not hard dude.

Her hours would suck. When you want to hang out and finger her tush she would be grinding on disgusting fat guys.

Would not date.

Man up bro.

Man up? Its 2018 and you have a 1950s mind set. Don't threaten me with a good time. If a woman wants me to be a stay at home husband, thats a okay with me.

Man up? Its 2018 and you have a 1950s mind set. Don't threaten me with a good time. If a woman wants me to be a stay at home husband, thats a okay with me.

It won’t be a good time when you get cucked son.

That will be the worst feeling you ever experience in your whole life.

Back