Would you dump or not?

I somehow missed the part where TS "snooped" through her phone.
THAT is a breakupable offense. The fuck you doing on her own phone? That is a violation of trust and space for me. It's one of the few clear cut rules I have in a relationship. Don't go through my shit looking to bust me.
If you don't trust somebody, then you have no business being in a relationship with them.
What is "a relationship with" - flirting with somebody isn't one of those. Anything less than "having fucked more than once" isn't a prior relationship deserving mention in this instance.

Your ass should be dumped for snooping and then still making it about her lying when she really didn't and not your scumbag snooping.

Women these days are calling flirting sexual harassment. I get a laugh at all of the scumbags who don't want other people checking their phones because they are cheating in their relationship or would if given the opportunity.

Ladies, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you know that wonderful male friend who offers you a shoulder to cry on or company when you can’t get a date on a Saturday night?

The one you are absolutely certain has no sexual interest in you whatsoever? That man is a liar. That man is a cheat.

He is a con man guilty of friendship fraud. I know this because that man is me. And he’s every other man, too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rd-way-COSMO-LANDESMAN-gets-things-chest.html

Women are similar but they seem to be able to maintain the platonic relationship as long as the man isn't in a serious relationship. When he starts to become serious with another woman the woman might rethink the platonic part and compete for his attention because they don't want to lose him.

How long ago?

I'd say 2 and 3. But if this is all super recent and yall dated for 9 months with this chat going on, I'd say let her be gone.

But its all good, I'd say you HAVE to tell her your trust is a bit broken, but you want to rebuild it and keep on going. If you can lay the line in the sand and be honest about the trust issues, it'll help you guys move forward because you actually know where its all going

They stopped flirting mid may. We started dating mid June. I found out end of October.

Women these days are calling flirting sexual harassment. I get a laugh at all of the scumbags who don't want other people checking their phones because they are cheating in their relationship or would if given the opportunity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rd-way-COSMO-LANDESMAN-gets-things-chest.html

Women are similar but they seem to be able to maintain the platonic relationship as long as the man isn't in a serious relationship. When he starts to become serious with another woman the woman might rethink the platonic part and compete for his attention because they don't want to lose him.

He was in a relationship at the time. She was single.

Buy her an iPad, sleep with her mom and best friend, send her pics. If she doesn't break up with you she is a keeper.

I had this happen but I was the one taking to my ex. I brushed it off and got pissy about bring called out on it. I didn't get dumped. Chill out ts

Meh don't dump her yet but keep your eyes open for the best next thing that comes along. In other words, do what a female would do

They stopped flirting mid may. We started dating mid June. I found out end of October.
youre good.

Tell her youve found your trust a bit cracked, but that you want it repaired and all shit. I bet you get a lot of conjugal love for your wanting to repair.

and you do have some issues that need working out. Get help. Nothing wrong with bettering yourself

Okay nothing wrong here. Then in 1 year you be back and say she cheated with this guy.

If I were her, I'd dump you.

The reasons for dumping you would be your shitty grammar and the fact that you're such a bitch that you need to ask strangers for relationship advice.

You poor fool under the illusion of choice!

Your relationship was decided! Long ago!

tumblr_mb7h0uJwJQ1qeixlc.gif

She already lied once homie.

Homey
2r4oflt.jpg

She gone alread

Why do guys always cripple themselves into these situations?

Like, you didn't need to ask that question. It's none of your business. Her life doesn't need to revolve around you.

Shit like this ended up being the cause of a breakup with a woman I loved. Well, not quite, because I didn't intentionally snoop. I grabbed her laptop to look up a restaurant. She didn't have a password, and she's never hesitated to let me see it. I open it and facebook pops up with a message from a dude who she banged before she met me, and he was trying to get into her pants. She had straight up told the guy she was seeing someone and wasn't interested, and I still got really jealous and weird about it.

Intentionally doing that to yourself? It sounds like you're subconsciously looking for a way out of the relationship.

She lies to you. All women do. It's genetic.
i said this in another thread and got accused of being a sad basted who has feminine tendencies and hates women. although i agree with you.

oh and ts,give the bitch an iPad.cause she's monkey branching.

3 and you’re pushing her away and you’ll be single by Tuesday

The question is not should you break up with her, the question is should she break up with you?

She was only flirting before you goti together. After you got together she stopped flirting. Then you, without any reason other than your insecurity, snoop through her phone and "confront" her. Instead of telling you to fuck yourself she respected your feelings and cut contact with the guy completely.

Yet YOU are the one wondering if you should break up with her.

Yes, you should. Let her find someone worth her time.

Because she didn't tell him to go fuck himself leads me to believe she has done something wrong and is guilty of something.

She probably sucked her ex off and let his buddy shit on her chest whilst being 'serious' with TS.

TS - GET RID.

5) You've been cucked and dont even realize it

Back