Would you dump or not?

Because she didn't tell him to go fuck himself leads me to believe she has done something wrong and is guilty of something.

She probably sucked her ex off and let his buddy shit on her chest whilst being 'serious' with TS.

TS - GET RID.

She didn't tell me to go fuck myself because she would of behaved the same way as me in the situation. She had double standards and she knew it.

She didn't tell me to go fuck myself because she would of behaved the same way as me in the situation. She had double standards and she knew it.
Nope, been there and done that.

I confronted my ex for cheating and she was cool as a cucumber.

At a later date( a couple of years ago now), still having my suspicions, I looked at her phone and found messages to a number of guys she met on a dating site.

Women are sly creatures.

My ex should be waking up from her coma right about now.

Nope, been there and done that.

I confronted my ex for cheating and she was cool as a cucumber.

At a later date( a couple of years ago now), still having my suspicions, I looked at her phone and found messages to a number of guys she met on a dating site.

Women are sly creatures.

My ex should be waking up from her coma right about now.

Nah. I stupidly messaged the guy she flirted with and he backed up what she said to the letter. Stuff he wouldn' of known she would of told me. Sorry about your ex

Nah. I stupidly messaged the guy she flirted with and he backed up what she said to the letter. Stuff he wouldn' of known she would of told me. Sorry about your ex
You missed my point. She's boning someone else.

This is a smokescreen she knew you would find out about thus hiding her real intentions.

<seedat>

1 and just get a backup chick dude. keep her for now but keep your options open. Play her game and txt some sloots

Back