Would you eat a delicious bucket of fried chicken if it just appeared on your front porch?

No.

I'd let the wife have some first as I'm a gentleman. Then if there's no ill effect I'll eat the rest.

When do your dubs wear off - I feel like you been dubbed forever
Eh it was worth it the guy i got dubbed fighting is banned. I won the game of thrones and helped a friend. God help anyone that goes after @Clippy

590607800cbeef0acff9a644.png

Look at that fucking shit you know you want it in you

Well yes KFC is yummy but front porch KFC is questionable and I'd only know if it's delicious after I threw caution to the wind and decided to eat some LOL.

Well yes KFC is yummy but front porch KFC is questionable and I'd only know if it's delicious after I threw caution to the wind and decided to eat some LOL.

Someone will pop out of the bushes after you take a few bites, cause naturally you would sit on your porch and eat it

And this man would yell "You've been poisoned !!!"

And you would spit out your food ask which poison was used to which he would reply

".... KFC"

Also the man is in a dog costume

Look bud are you going to eat my mystery chicken or not?

Someone will pop out of the bushes after you take a few bites, cause naturally you would sit on your porch and eat it

And you would spit out your food ask which poison was used to which he would reply

".... KFC"

human-puppy-3.jpg

it depends on how plastered i am, but yes i will eat the cat food or the magical chicken bucket

Fried chicken .... TS didn't you hear about the McRib's return?

I could not. I’m paranoid about things like that.

sorry to hear about your Alektorophobia

Get well soon
I guess it’s a lot like people getting paranoid about tampered candy at halloween. I like chicken, but I’m scared it my be tampered with. My brother on the other hand hasn’t ate chicken in over a decade. He has chickens as pets and doesn’t have the heart to eat them.

I guess it’s a lot like people getting paranoid about tampered candy at halloween. I like chicken, but I’m scared it my be tampered with. My brother on the other hand hasn’t ate chicken in over a decade. He has chickens as pets and doesn’t have the heart to eat them.

tenor.gif

".... KFC"

It'll be a pleasure to meet you.

Back