Would you eat a delicious bucket of fried chicken if it just appeared on your front porch?

That's how humans get rid of insects and pests.

Did't read but yes!

I ate half a packet of digestives which I found in the woods when I was 14. Did't do me any harm

No.

I personally know a person older than me who talks with a stutter and is one slice short of a loaf of bread, mentally speaking. I thought he was born like that... Not the case.

I've been told that he was witty, smart as a whip, and had colleges drooling over him, he was going places, and was being groomed for one of the TOP slots.

But...
He went to a party and someone spiked his drink.
It tore his mind apart and the above description is the end result.

This happened when I was a baby, (I'll be 50 next year). Be careful out there because there are some people who just don't give a frag.

Won't know if it's delicious if you don't eat it because you're not a god damn moron and care about your well being.

<seedat>

No.

I personally know a person older than me who talks with a stutter and is one slice short of a loaf of bread, mentally speaking. I thought he was born like that... Not the case.

I've been told that he was witty, smart as a whip, and had colleges drooling over him, he was going places, and was being groomed for one of the TOP slots.

But...
He went to a party and someone spiked his drink.
It tore his mind apart and the above description is the end result.

This happened when I was a baby, (I'll be 50 next year). Be careful out there because there are some people who just don't give a frag.

Nobody would do that to delicious chicken

Won't know if it's delicious if you don't eat it because you're not a god damn moron and care about your well being.

<seedat>

What are the chances a bucket of fried chicken ISN'T delicious?

<seedat>

I ain’t eating no migrant chicken, left by the government for me to take care of.

Nah nah, not today.

Sounds like wile e coyote is setting a trap for u

Back