Would you fight a former UFC heavyweight champion?

[insert_name_here]

Better than the best, Ooh Yeah!
@Brown
Reaction score
Work, shoot, I can’t tell the difference anymore… Josh has a presence in Japan. Even if the wrestler was selling, there is no way he would f*ck w/ Josh in real life… if I was a professional wrestler, this totally would be my reaction…

Work, shoot, I can’t tell the difference anymore… Josh has a presence in Japan. Even if the wrestler was selling, there is no way he would f*ck w/ Josh in real life… if I was a professional wrestler, this totally would be my reaction…

There is a pro wrestling section here kiddo

No, I would not fight a former UFC champ, especially Barnett, even if strikes weren't allowed. He'd squeeze the sh!t out of me.

Last edited:
If there is "money for showing up", I would fight anybody... I mean I show up and when the Ref start the fight, I tap and go home unarmed

If there is "money for showing up", I would fight anybody... I mean I show up and when the Ref start the fight, I tap and go home unarmed

Ahh the old Bob Sapp treatment, respect. I guess he takes one punch first.

Whos' the guy entering the ring wearing a suit?

Would you fight a former UFC heavyweight champion?

I would fight Stipe or Daniel Cormier for $400. I would throw 1 overhead right as hard as I could and then immediately tap out.

Then I would take my earnings and buy the cleanest Caucasian prostitute I could find on TER using a VPN.

Last edited:
Fake ass wrestling... lol
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Only former HW champion I'd fight is Brawk cause he wouldn't pass the UA.

Meh. this is the usual fake pro-wrestlers fights.
If Josh was about to fight, he wouldn't just walk.

If this was real, that pro-wrestler would have walked backstage, not around the ring.

I'd beat the piss out of Kevin Randleman.

What? You're the one who asked the question.

he looks good in a suit. Shirtless not so much.

Barnett is good at this kind of stuff. He's pretty convincing, eh?

Ahh the old Bob Sapp treatment, respect. I guess he takes one punch first.
Given how little MMA fighters are paid, I will not even take one punch... just show up, tap, congrats the opponent for this fight and go home... Dana could bash me as much as he wants I will not care

Back