Would you Give all Defending the President or MAGA?

Would you give your life for your president or his MAGA message?

The Mueller investigation portends a premature conclusion to the Trump presidency.

lolololololololololol

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I think we can all take time to appreciate the fact that there are now seven trump threads on the first page of her dog. There is one about the tax bill too, but that’s a policy one so I’m not counting it
The guy is making people pay attention to the government again. This is the true meaning of MAGA.

I would give my life for Daddy MAGA especially if it meant I had to do unspeakable things to limpwristed femnazis who have never been with a true Alpha male.
I don't think enacting your rape fantasies is the same thing as taking a bullet for Donnie the Dotard, aka Donnie TinyHand, aka Donnie Dementia, aka Lil Cheeto, aka El Mango,

But what am I putting my life on the line for?
The American people. Stop defending Trump, and trolling the War Room like a stooge. If this tax cut passes and is signed into law, our descent into an Oligarchy will be complete.

If this really is it (lol) and Trump gets booted, I will thank him for his service and throw all my support behind Mike Pence.

If this really is it (lol) and Trump gets booted, I will thank him for his service and throw all my support behind Mike Pence.

In the event Pence gets taken down also would you then throw your support behind the next in line, Paul Ryan?

I think we can all take time to appreciate the fact that there are now seven trump threads on the first page of her dog. There is one about the tax bill too, but that’s a policy one so I’m not counting it
You either love Trump or loath him and he’s the gift that keeps on giving in terms of content. He’s like the Arod of presidents. Must watch no matter what you think of him.

Personally I’d much rather talk taxes, hence my thread, but did feel compelled to discuss the collusion issue too.

The guy is making people pay attention to the government again. This is the true meaning of MAGA.
I think we are better off working, spending time with family and enjoying life than obsessing over politics. I’ll certainly grant you there is something about getting people motivated to learn or pay attention to politics that is a positive. But I am certain that’s not what Trump means by MAGA.

I think we are better off working, spending time with family and enjoying life than obsessing over politics. I’ll certainly grant you there is something about getting people motivated to learn or pay attention to politics that is a positive. But I am certain that’s not what Trump means by MAGA.
You're right, it's definitely not what Trump means by MAGA.

Nevertheless, it was one of my main reasons for preferring Trump to Clinton. As Jimmy Carter pointed out, the MSM has never been so dogged in attacking a presidential administration before. People are learning about government tona degree that would have seemed impossible during the Obama years.

You're right, it's definitely not what Trump means by MAGA.

Nevertheless, it was one of my main reasons for preferring Trump to Clinton. As Jimmy Carter pointed out, the MSM has never been so dogged in attacking a presidential administration before. People are learning about government tona degree that would have seemed impossible during the Obama years.
I guess we’ll see if that’s a net positive or not. Activism is great but it certainly makes a lot of people miserable and no better informed. Maybe it’s both good and bad.

Back