Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

<LikeReally5>

This is how Megan Anderson looks on weigh-in day, weighing in at 145 lbs. She's 6'0"

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg

CmARA7KUgAAECUI.jpg

So the chick in the OP, with that slim waist, is not only 4 inches shorter but 30+ lbs heavier than this?

But the girl in the OP had an ass.
That thing you posted looks like a dude from behind.

You go on a dating site and it matches you with a girl who has 1 picture of her face with stats 5'9, 175 lbs, African American. She is 25 yrs old.

She looks like this
Ee0EA5Z.jpg

If you agree to meet up and go on a date with her this is the body you will be greeted by.
Ru9QHzs.jpg

2nijVRg.jpg

iBngh0u.jpg

SGJLA21.jpg

EoD0PqI.jpg

INvJs5z.jpg

And yes these are her stats in real life (from her instagram story)
wnCx3OF.jpg

[\Spoiler]

zTDjgMQ.gif

Brosef by far the best sex I've ever had with a 5'1 chick who was easily 250lbs.

So maybe if this twig started downing half gallons of ice cream every night I'd think about it.

I'm not seeing a problem here..

Her weight isn’t an issue at all. Her body is great. It’s that horse face that isn’t working for me.

You go on a dating site and it matches you with a girl who has 1 picture of her face with stats 5'9, 175 lbs, African American. She is 25 yrs old.

She looks like this
Ee0EA5Z.jpg

If you agree to meet up and go on a date with her this is the body you will be greeted by.
Ru9QHzs.jpg

2nijVRg.jpg

iBngh0u.jpg

SGJLA21.jpg

EoD0PqI.jpg

INvJs5z.jpg

And yes these are her stats in real life (from her instagram story)
wnCx3OF.jpg

[\Spoiler]

She looks high maintainence though

Brosef by far the best sex I've ever had with a 5'1 chick who was easily 250lbs.

So maybe if this twig started downing half gallons of ice cream every night I'd think about it.
That's practically a sphere.

Dated two different chicks that were over 175 a few months back. Not gonna get into more details though.

The best you’ve ever had? And how would those demensions be enjoyable? I just can’t envision it.

Just had a kid with one close to 200 lol

My wife is 5'9 and weighs 170 pounds. Carries it well too. What's the issue again?

The best you’ve ever had? And how would those demensions be enjoyable? I just can’t envision it.

She was fun, flexible and very pretty. It wasn't awkward at all tbh, but there was one or two positions that just didn't work like cowgirl if she tried to lay forward on top of me. That put her vagina a solid foot away from me and by no means do I have it like that.

Weight is just a number.

170lb girl A: short, unathletic, most of the fat is on the face and waist, ugly face.

170lb girl B: tall, have some muscle, fat is in the tits/ass, pretty face.

This is pretty much a night/day scenario so weight by itself is pretty meaningless.

I went out with a girl that was 6,3 and she weighed 170 lbs and was built like a stick.

Back