Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

She is gorgeous and has a great figure.

Hell yes!

The weight isn't what is important, it's body composition. The vast majority of women at that weight are fat.

I'd date her if she looks like the pictures, she's smoking. She'd have to tone it down a bit before I'd wife her up, though (outside the bedroom, naturally).

However, those measurements have to be off. My wife is the same height (5'9'') and weighs something like 128 pounds. She is often complimented for her 50'ies style figure (slim waist, big hips and backside). Now that girl definitely has even bigger hips, tits and backside... but 50 pounds bigger? Seems unlikely when she is that thin around the middle.

I wouldn't care much just about a number. Some people weigh more than other without that being necessarily visual. I know people taller and clearly fatter than me (ok, i'm not fat at all) that weigh 5 kg less.

Some people wear their weight really well too.

Whatever, try your luck and see if you enjoy being with her

I will strike down and smash with great vengeance and furious anger! Perfect woman!

I'd date her if she looks like the pictures, she's smoking. She'd have to tone it down a bit before I'd wife her up, though (outside the bedroom, naturally).

However, those measurements have to be off. My wife is the same height (5'9'') and weighs something like 128 pounds. She is often complimented for her 50'ies style figure (slim waist, big hips and backside). Now that girl definitely has even bigger hips, tits and backside... but 50 pounds bigger? Seems unlikely when she is that thin around the middle.

People carry their weight differently, perhaps even bones density is a factor in weight. For example, I'm 6'1 and 170 lbs and people don't believe me when I tell them my weight. Everybody is certain I weigh at least 190/195... Won plenty of bets that way. It goes the same the other way around from my experience.

You go on a dating site and it matches you with a girl who has 1 picture of her face with stats 5'9, 175 lbs, African American. She is 25 yrs old.

She looks like this
Ee0EA5Z.jpg

If you agree to meet up and go on a date with her this is the body you will be greeted by.
Ru9QHzs.jpg

2nijVRg.jpg

iBngh0u.jpg

SGJLA21.jpg

EoD0PqI.jpg

INvJs5z.jpg

And yes these are her stats in real life (from her instagram story)
wnCx3OF.jpg

[\Spoiler]
Oh HELL yes I would smash that, and it's refreshing to see a girl confident enough that she doesn't feel the need to lie about her weight.

My Lord she is beautiful.

Absolutely, if I'm attracted to her, why do I care how much she weighs? You're not gonna go on many dates if you think it's acceptable to ask a woman how much she weighs, so claiming to have a max allowable weight seems like some weird signaling on the part of some of you guys.

Anyway, the woman in the OP is very attractive, and there are lots of tall women who likely weight that much or more that would catch anybody's eye.

<LikeReally5>

This is how Megan Anderson looks on weigh-in day, weighing in at 145 lbs. She's 6'0"

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg

CmARA7KUgAAECUI.jpg

So the chick in the OP, with that slim waist, is not only 4 inches shorter but 30+ lbs heavier than this?

Comparing her to Megan isn't exactly an apples to apples comparison, completely different body types and Megan is no doubt at a much lower body fat percentage. If the woman in the OP is actually 5'9'', 175ish seems about right for her weight. She's slim up top but her legs and butt are big.

As for the topic question: If they look like the woman in the OP, hell yeah. I would need to do some heavy weight squats so my legs wouldn't look like toothpicks next to hers though, lol.

Comparing her to Megan isn't exactly an apples to apples comparison, completely different body types and Megan is no doubt at a much lower body fat percentage. If the woman in the OP is actually 5'9'', 175ish seems about right for her weight. She's slim up top but her legs and butt are big.

As for the topic question: If they look like the woman in the OP, hell yeah. I would need to do some heavy weight squats so my legs wouldn't look like toothpicks next to hers though, lol.
I didn't say they were the same. The point of the post is that Megan also has a slim waist (not as slim as the chick in OP), a fat ass and muscular legs. If you add 30 lbs to that shot of Megan, she'll look pretty fluffy, even after gaining back 10-15 lbs of water weight.

Now take 3-4 inches of height off which means her frame is smaller. Where did the extra weight go? The chick in the OP's waist is slim and her arms aren't fat. Her thighs and ass are big but not chunky so where is that extra 20-30 lbs?

I’m 6 ft and i never dated a woman above 5’ 2”

Back