Would you guys be interested in Akimoto vs Haggerty for the BW KB title?

<36>

Out of nowhere... Fabricio's last kickboxing fight was in 2019.

Is the Andrage guy a good striker?

They should have used some of the guys from the rankings to fight instead of two guys who haven't fought kickboxing in one

I guess the idea is that Andrade fans will be forced to watch KB and maybe they will like it? The problem is Andrade is not some kind of Conor McGregor figure who actually has a large following. Of my friend group of 15 or so guys who will watch MMA together theres like 2 guys who are willing to watch non-UFC MMA. Even I had only a vague idea of who he is despite having thousands of posts of a fight sport forum.

Maybe I'm overthinking things, maybe its as simple as make sure Haggerty doesnt lose.

Is the Andrage guy a good striker?

They should have used some of the guys from the rankings to fight instead of two guys who haven't fought kickboxing in one
More than that. He is a legit kickboxer. He's been focusing more on MMA the last few years but he's not just an MMA guy who learned how to strike.

He's more of a MT guy who transitioned into KB and MMA.

More than that. He is a legit kickboxer.
Yup, before going to ONE he beat the who is who in China. He only lost to Zhu Shuai there (who knocked out Koya Urabe and knocked down Hirotaka Asahisa)

For me a beatdown is when someone is being outstruck and outgunned.
Yeah I felt that Akimoto was only 3/4 the fighter he was against Captin. Petchtanong was also in the zone that night.

Back