Would you help a cop chasing a suspect?

Cop lied in court and said I was out whipping around on the jetski and people were complaining. It was 52 degrees out there that day only a fuckin fool would be splashing water everywhere. Said I was going too fast cause I was on plane. Jetskis dont have a propellor and are always on plane stupid dipship said he rode jetski too so he should know that. Judge withheld aducation so screw that cop and his lies.
You must've pleaded no contest. That's still a conviction Supra. You are a racist manatee murderer

You must've pleaded no contest. That's still a conviction Supra. You are a racist manatee murderer
If ya plead no contest there wouldnt be a trial and the cop wouldnt have got up and said the things he did in court. Learn a few things before you run your mouth next time fool. And as I said before and countless times on here years ago no propellor on jetskis THATS what hits the manatees. Now go lay down boy you dont have the intelligence or the experience to talk back to me.
EDIT the judge even asked me why I wasnt pleading guilty before a trial cause I had a clean driving record in Florida and would have got off with a small fine. I told her I wasnt pleading guilty cause I didnt break the law. The sign said slow speed manatee zone and I did go slow.

If ya plead no contest there wouldnt be a trial and the cop wouldnt have got up and said the things he did in court. Learn a few things before you run your mouth next time fool. And as I said before and countless times on here years ago no propellor on jetskis THATS what hits the manatees. Now go lay down boy you dont have the intelligence or the experience to talk back to me.
{<jimmies}

hqdefault.jpg

Did I accidentally stumble on Stormfront here?

Did you not know? Sherdog is Stormfront’s sister site. Seriously, just check out the war room.

i'm more likely to say he went 'that way' and pt in the wrong direction TBH

hell no, knowing my luck the perp would end up suing me for an injury. Or the cops would shoot and hit me by mistake. In that case I'd just have to say
upload_2018-6-22_13-40-16.jpeg

I'm not helping them chasing down a suspect. Knowing my luck, I'd blow out a knee or the suspect pulls out a gun and shoots me. The cop is getting paid for doing this and I'm not. However, if he was wresting with a suspect and losing, I'd help him out then. I wouldn't want to see him get hurt or killed while I watched.

I just saw you are from Miami I use to live at 15901 collins ave before Trump bought it. You ever run into @SMillard down there?
We've been over this before my dude. I've never lived in Miami Beach, I'm in North Miami right now. I've never run into @SMillard afaik although I do remember us conversing before Irma last year

We've been over this before my dude. No I have never lived in Miami Beach, I'm in North Miami right now. I've never run into @SMillard afaik although I do remember us conversing before Irma last year
No we havnt cause I wasnt on here last year I left in 2016. I dont remember ever talking to you on here till today.

I live in California and would probably end up being sued by the suspect. So, no.

Back