Would you help a cop chasing a suspect?

I remember one time when I was getting patted down by a cop in a parking lot some random 40-something year old lady came over and said "I'm so and so, I work in the credit union over there. do you need me to do anything here?"
It was so fuckin funny I couldnt help but lol out loud right in her face and call her a superhero
She didnt seem to like that very much

Should have asked to open an account.

Chasing? Probably not. But if I saw a cop overwhelmed by someone attacking him/her, I’d jump in.

Probably not, if I somehow get injured the police won’t pay for the injury. It’s on me to pay the bill

if the cop was Asian and the perp was Peruvian ...only then would I intervene

Local police are getting more dogs. No use running from a dog. A guy here tried that when he got caught for shoplifting. He wound up face down in the parking lot with some skid marks and a bite.

If you saw a cop chasing a suspect, the suspect was getting away and you had an opportunity to stop them, and the cop would be able to apprehend the suspect right away, would you?

M-WinningEdge-77.jpg

As long as he wasn't black. No way I am going to be able to catch a black person. Maybe if the cop shot him in the leg first I could catch him.

Only if the suspect had nice jiggly natural boobs would I risk helping the cop by grabbing the suspect by the boobs.

Dude I been on here as a supra since 2006 and my real name since i lived in Miami in 04. I get mad and argue with people and threaten them and well repercussions. 3 mods wanted me back so I came back and someone made me a greenie. I try and be peaceful easy feeling now and not threaten to bash peoples skulls in.........................Im doing ok so far. I havnt dived in awhile tho even after getting a supercharged jetski that will get me there quickly.
I noticed the name was the same or close to it, but the white belt and post count threw me off. I get ya about getting mad with some of the people on here. I'm amazed I haven't been booted a couple times looking back. Oddly the closest I ever came was when I made an off hand comment about Martha Stewart, her face and a "money shot". For some reason a mod thought that was going too far, so I had dubs for awhile.

Used to be restricted to the War Room. Good times.
Selective memory there has always been a group of good on boys on here. I remember getting in to it in here a couple times with a poster called eugenics or something like that

Selective memory there has always been a group of good on boys on here. I remember getting in to it in here a couple times with a poster called eugenics or something like that
Eugenics... yikes. Glad I've never seen that one.

I noticed the name was the same or close to it, but the white belt and post count threw me off. I get ya about getting mad with some of the people on here. I'm amazed I haven't been booted a couple times looking back. Oddly the closest I ever came was when I made an off hand comment about Martha Stewart, her face and a "money shot". For some reason a mod thought that was going too far, so I had dubs for awhile.
People use to talk alot of shit on my delicious meals thread. I take pride in cooking so it really pissed me off when bitches talked shit. I get mad pretty easy I was in a car wreck that fucked my head up and causes extreme rage. Head injuries suck its got me put in jail several times. Been on so many drugs to deal with this Ive lost count but eh. People get on here and say things just to make people mad then they go run and tell hoping to get them banned. The ignore feature is very handy lol shoulda used it more over the years.

People use to talk alot of shit on my delicious meals thread. I take pride in cooking so it really pissed me off when bitches talked shit. I get mad pretty easy I was in a car wreck that fucked my head up and causes extreme rage. Head injuries suck its got me put in jail several times. Been on so many drugs to deal with this Ive lost count but eh. People get on here and say things just to make people mad then they go run and tell hoping to get them banned. The ignore feature is very handy lol shoulda used it more over the years.
I know what you mean about head injuries, between the military, rugby, mma, mountain biking and general jackassery I couldn't tell you how many concussions I've had. Add to the fact that there's a very high number of relatives that have died from Alzheimer's, I know I'm most likely going to end up sitting around mumbling incoherently drooling and shitting myself but I won't remember so that'll be the caregiver's problem.
The delicious meals thread was a good one, anyone that shit on that one was just trolling.

I remember one time when I was getting patted down by a cop in a parking lot some random 40-something year old lady came over and said "I'm so and so, I work in the credit union over there. do you need me to do anything here?"
It was so fuckin funny I couldnt help but lol out loud right in her face and call her a superhero
She didnt seem to like that very much

You should have said, "why don't you mind your own business bitch! And when I beat this rap, now I know where I can find your dead ass.".

Back