Would you like to see my girlfriend?

redhead004.jpg

For the homies up top.

Anyone else notice she has man hands and forarms?.....other than that she is pretty dope....but yeah...serious man hands.

with all respect 8th but that girl look fine to me....men hands or not....in fact i`ll going to dedicate her an old picture from the sherdog files.

startrekhitit.jpg

Wow.

I guess I'll have to throw up a pick of the Missus.
Check Daddy's girl.

ariagiovanni3.jpg

That girl is hot as hell. I don't care if she has man hands or not. (Seinfeld is cool by the way.)

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Anyone else notice she has man hands and forarms?.....other than that she is pretty dope....but yeah...serious man hands.
LMFAO You took the words right out of my mouth. i was thinking the exact same thing when I was lookintg at her pic. She is HOT though and I would lay into her like a grizzly bear in to a, uhhh, nevermind. I'd do her, end of it. But godamm, she got some manly hands. The kind that breaks open lobsters and shit. Remember the Seinfeld episode?

Her hands are good enought to beat my meat. :D

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
Not till you pointed it out asshole! ;)

Originally posted by RAZOR
Wow.

I guess I'll have to throw up a pick of the Missus.
Check Daddy's girl.

ariagiovanni3.jpg

Aria is a rottie...I've had her a few times:p

Chillious, is that your site, or a friends, or something. That whole site has some funny ass shit on it.

my trousers feel like they're shrinking........

i want more pic's.. right now.. cause im going to bed and wanna have some sweet dreams!!!!

Back