Would you lose respect for LeBron if he went to the warriors?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
<Bottle.gif>
I would the league would be so lame and bush league it's not even funny

Won't happen but i would find it pretty funny. The league already fucked up when Durant went to a 73-9 team.

Or, in the words of Jimmy Kimmel, "That's it, right? It's over. The NBA is over if that happens."

I wouldn't lose respect for him; he's a grown man and has to make decisions based on his own priorities. I would, however, hold his legacy as a basketball player in lesser regard.

They shouldn’t allow it for “basketball reasons” like CP0 to the lakes.

I thnk he should do it just to hammer home how absurd it was that Durant joined a 73 win team that he blew a 3-1 lead against in the Western Conference FInals

i cant lose something i never had.

i hope he goes though because it will cement his legacy as the most incredible beta player of all time

If leflop James goes to gs and it's allowed the NBA will become a complete joke and lewhine James will officially become the biggest bitch ,and front runner in the history of sports .

{<jordan}

It would be a LeBronze thing to do but it won’t happen

They shouldn’t allow it for “basketball reasons” like CP0 to the lakes.

That was a trade that was disallowed by the league. Can't stop a free-agent signing without breaking the CBA

I thnk he should do it just to hammer home how absurd it was that Durant joined a 73 win team that he blew a 3-1 lead against in the Western Conference FInals

At that point I'm more interested to see if they win 80 games.

What would be the point of playing the games if he went to the Warriors?

Could a team go 82 games perfectly? Remember when Jordan played for peanuts to get his team loaded uo. Not much different if Levron did the same.

I don't know, I want to say yes but probably not. I would stop watching the NBA completely though. That's for sure.

While the NBA has been a frontrunning league forever, there would be no point in watching.

Hell, the worst move was Durant going to a 73-9 team when he just lost to them in a game 7, but this would be even worse.

Lebron had absolutely nobody for the first 8 years of his career and when he joined the Heat, they weren't doing great and fell apart after he left.

No

But only because I can't respect him any less than I already do.

He is a front running, flopping, shady ass bitch.

In a way, as a Cavs fan I would respect him for going to the Warriors, purely for the sheer absurdity of it.

Back