Would you pay $100 to see Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor in MMA?

Depends on if they put together a decent MMA card behind it.... I'd be interested to watch, but wouldn't expect it to last more than 1-3min so there better be some really solid draws on the card outside of the Mayweather/Conor fight if I'm going to order it.

It would be bigger than Floyd - Conor 1.

At least this is REAL fighting, and now we're gonna find out who the actual better fighter is.
Lol I can see you guys claiming that this actually means anything.

An MMA fighter beating up a 40+ boxer way smaller than him who never trained anything other than boxing and did not even train that seriosly in a long time.

Might as well consider it a title defense. The BS knows no limits haha.

Absolutely. And trust me, everyone who will say they hate it, WILL be finding out who won.

At least this is REAL fighting, and now we're gonna find out who the actual better fighter is.

It's not REAL fighting, REAL fighting involves all kinds of tactics and techniques that are absolutely illegal (and should be) in MMA. Stop with that shit. It's a sport, not some bar brawl.

And if anyone needs this fight to determine who has a better MMA skillset, Mayweather or Conor.... I just, I don't know what to tell you.

Even wirh the 15 second stand up rule be nice to see Floyd shipping some damage, slippery Lil so and so.

Hell no, but would stream and enable QoS on my network to ensure I see the liver kick KO in crystal-clear living color.

Be honest. I'm curious about this since I think Mayweather can easily make this fight and snag another $200-$300 million from the public.

Nah yr not gonna get $100 worth of action. Conor would be finished much faster on the ground than standing up

Lol no, only idiots buy PPVs.

? Yes because legally purchasing something is stupid... You sir are a genius...

I am aware that there are ways to stream PPV events but given I don't live in "mom's" basement I can afford to pay for something.

It's "idiots" like you that have forced the PPV prices to go up...

Mayweather is the best fighter of these 2, he is one of the greatest defensive boxers ever, Conor hasn't even be able to defend a fucking belt and has the worst cardio of LW champions in the last 10 years at least. Shameful. Boxing is part of fighting and Mayweather is already a legend in that while Conor is a overrated and protected hypejob at MMA.

but these casuals would do it

o-connor-s-irish-pub.jpg

No, but I would stream the hell out of it.

I didn't pay it to watch them box i won't pay for this either

Hell fucking no.

Nobody cares to see that shit. Fuck Floyd and Conor. They think the world revolves around them like we are all just waiting to see them fight. Lol. DC/Stipe, Khabib/Tony, Max/Frankie are real fights that I am 10000x more interested in.

Lol no, only idiots buy PPVs.

<31>

You can't find out how well this fight would sell by asking hardcores on an MMA forum. The casuals make of the majority PPV buys.

Back