Would you pay $100 to see Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor in MMA?

I didn't pay $100 to watch Mayweather/McGregor in a boxing ring, so no.

Not a chance.

More people would pay for it than literally the 10 most popular Sherdog fanboy dream matchups combined.

Yes I would watch and paid for it for I am weak

But not a 100 bucks. MayMac wasnt so expensive where I live, so I don't really expect an orchestrated mma sequel to be either

It would be bigger than Floyd - Conor 1.

At least this is REAL fighting, and now we're gonna find out who the actual better fighter is.

you mean real fighting, as in fighting in a controlled environment protected by rules?

I'd watch it if someone paid me 100$.

Most Sherbros don't have 100, but this match is worth 200, as seeing Floyd get smashed would be amazing. Floyd would not fight Conor for a hundred trillion dollars tho - he is a billionaire already, has all the money that he needs and knows Conor would ruin his brand in thirty seconds. Conor hung with Floyd - no way on planet Earth Floyd lasts the first or puts up anything close to what Conor did.

It would be bigger than Floyd - Conor 1.

At least this is REAL fighting, and now we're gonna find out who the actual better fighter is.

We already found out who the better fighter was - the amateur boxer that lasted ten rounds, won half of them and the BJJ brown belt who took the boxers back in 30 seconds. If anyone thinks Floyd would beat Conor in 25 minutes, yet could not even drop him in 30 minutes, then they should delete their life. Floyd does not even have a punchers chance, was winging haymakers on a gassed Conor and could not even drop him! What will he do with a fresh Conor that ragdolled Max?

I pay for every card I watch. Would stream this one fight. Fuck them both

60 bucks for 5 fights, not to mention if you live in Europe airing time is 3 to 7 am.

I don't live in Europe. Only visit on occasion.

$60 is a lot cheaper than $250 for a nose bleeder seat in the upper deck at some big ass venue.

I don't consider myself an idiot for having a few friends over and we all pitch in on CERTAIN PPV's, not all of them. So if I pay $10 bucks to watch in the comfort of my home or a friends home, it ends up being a win win.

Yes, because I'm not like majority of the sherdogers here who are broke ass bitches

It can sell well if its an MMA fight. People will want to see Flloyd get beat down.

Back