Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A) a king among peasants?

or

B) a peasant among kings?

Why?

*Mods make this a poll thread.

Neither. I would rather the King and the peasants just left me alone to do my own thing.

a peasant among kings would have to work all the jobs to sustain the kings lavish lifestyle.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to be the lone peasant who has to put up with multiple Kings? This question needs work. Unless they are masochist.

a peasant among kings would have to work all the jobs to sustain the kings lavish lifestyle.

Why would anyone want to be the lone peasant who has to put up with multiple Kings? This question needs work. Unless they are masochist.

Well you would be amongst other peasants. You would get to eat, dress, and live reasonably well, but you won't have control over your life and you are at the whim of the Kings' moods and enemies.

Mmmh depends how hot is the kings wife's ( a king must have more than one lol) and do i get to fuck them ?

A) a king among peasants?

or

B) a peasant among kings?

Why?

*Mods make this a poll thread.

The latter, assuming the peasant is of low intelligence. Suffering while stupid is less of a suffering than that of my current predicament, of an intelligent person largely among idiots.

actual footage of Jake the Muss

59o93.gif

TS sounds like the king of the peasants.

A. Easily so I can fuck all the hot broad peasants (after they shower, of course)

A king obviously so I can boss everyone around and make them get me drinks when I'm thirsty.

Would you rather eat filet mignon or eat a bowl of shit?

I think you need a little more parity between your options.

For all those who say A, an example of being a "King among peasants" would mean a tribal leader of a small village in some third world shit hole, but you have power and control to do whatever you please.

@Horse Style @KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Mmmh depends how hot is the kings wife's ( a king must have more than one lol) and do i get to fuck them ?

Yeah, but if you get caught you will suffer a public and humiliating execution.

If you are a king of peasants, you get anyone you want, but you might not have access to medicine to treat potential STD's.

Yeah, but if you get caught you will suffer a public and humiliating execution.

If you are a king of peasants, you get anyone you want, but you might not have access to medicine to treat potential STD's.

That's okay. You just give the women STDs but don't get them yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back